`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just pulled the trigger on an MJ RC!!!! Excited!!!

Just pulled the trigger on an MJ RC!!!! Excited!!!
Can't wait guys!!!
This will be the Jordan RC I actually keep in the house. My other one (BGS 9.5x4) will stay in my bank deposit box! This one I just bought has a freaking 10 on centering!!!! So happy about it and will post better scans soon as it arrives! It will be shipped first thing tomorrow morning Smile

It's only 0.5 away from a BGS 9.5! And the centering is PRISTINE which is the hardest 10 to get on that card! Very very very excited!

RE: Just pulled the trigger on an MJ RC!!!! Excited!!!
wow...a 10 on centering! That's incredible! Great pickup!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

What sub did it get an 8.5 on, for this new one?

Did you ever show off the 9.5 MJ RC before you made you bank deposit? Did you get any pics or scans of it? I remember the thread, I just don't remember the update of you getting it in hand. We all like to drool over others cards around here.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-16-2011, 03:50 PM)got watcha want Wrote: What sub did it get an 8.5 on, for this new one?

Did you ever show off the 9.5 MJ RC before you made you bank deposit? Did you get any pics or scans of it? I remember the thread, I just don't remember the update of you getting it in hand. We all like to drool over others cards around here.
There actually are no 8.5's on the new one! That's why i'm so excited lol. It has subs 10 Centering, 9.5 Edges, 9 Corners, and 9 Surface!

And no I actually never got a chance to scan the 9.5 yet. I don't even have a scanner, but I'll take pics of them both together and post them when this new one arrives.

Here is a picture of the new one I bought....
It will be here in a few days....
[Image: mybeautifulmjrcbgs9.jpg]

beautiful card!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Very nice!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Beautiful card!
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Thanks guys.... I just wanted to get another one that was nice but that I wouldn't be completely paranoid about LOL... I originally wanted to have the 9.5 displayed in the house but I chickened out lol