`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB/WTTF JJ Watt and Houston Texans, bring em my way!

WTB/WTTF JJ Watt and Houston Texans, bring em my way!
Looking for Houston Texans autos, GU/EU and low #'d inserts (/99 or less). Players must be currently with the team and pictured in their Texans uniform.

Also looking for anything of J.J. Watt that I don't already have as I am working on a supercollection of him, though I am NOT looking for anything from PressPass or Sage...

If you have anything please post here or PM me! Have paypal available and trade bait can be found here:

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa35.../Football/
Supercollecting J.J. Watt, PM me if you have anything of him!
Also collecting Texans Autos, GU/EU, and low #'d inserts (/99 or less)

[Image: tx.jpg]

RE: WTB/WTTF JJ Watt and Houston Texans, bring em my way!
I've got a nice Ben Tate Exquisite but he's in college gear

(08-15-2011, 03:04 AM)t dubs Wrote: Looking for Houston Texans autos, GU/EU and low #'d inserts (/99 or less). Players must be currently with the team and pictured in their Texans uniform.

Also looking for anything of J.J. Watt that I don't already have as I am working on a supercollection of him, though I am NOT looking for anything from PressPass or Sage...

If you have anything please post here or PM me! Have paypal available and trade bait can be found here:

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa35.../Football/
Have a prestige jj Watt sp rc where the team is in color instead of outlined.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-15-2011, 08:40 AM)bucsfan7 Wrote: I've got a nice Ben Tate Exquisite but he's in college gear
yeah only looking for Texans uniform stuff, thanks though Smile
(08-15-2011, 08:45 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Have a prestige jj Watt sp rc where the team is in color instead of outlined.....
have one of those but thanks!
Supercollecting J.J. Watt, PM me if you have anything of him!
Also collecting Texans Autos, GU/EU, and low #'d inserts (/99 or less)

[Image: tx.jpg]