`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need Advice

Need Advice
I got a great pull in the first box i ripped in the last year or so. 2010 Topps Supreme Triple Autographs #MMN Dan Marino#{Joe Montana#{Joe Namath.

I dont have a auto of any of these guys. It is one of if not the best pull i have ever had. But since i dont really collect any of them should i sell it off or keep it or trade it. I am really torn on what to do. Will add a scan later.
[Image: Orakpo.jpg]

RE: Need Advice
Nice pull. Too bad it wasnt Montana,Marino and Elway. Its up to you if you want to sell or trade but IMO thats a keeper. Got a scan so we can drool?
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I will scan tonight after the kids go to bed. Also it is numbered /5

Just my opinion, but I would take a scan and then sell/trade it. It sounds like a really awesome card - so you may be able to get enough for a card from your Redskins/PC dream list. Of course it is up to you. Congrats on the great hit though.

(08-13-2011, 07:33 PM)nandimo Wrote: Just my opinion, but I would take a scan and then sell/trade it. It sounds like a really awesome card - so you may be able to get enough for a card from your Redskins/PC dream list. Of course it is up to you. Congrats on the great hit though.
If i knew the actual value it would be easy. But with it being numbered to /5 theres no pricing and i doubt i will see another sell.

personally, I would trade it for something Tom Brady Wink but yea I would trade it...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Well I would trade for it but I doubt I would have enuff. If it was me I would keep it but I'm kinda in to older players and Montana was a chief so I'm dying to get one of him. Hope it turns out good for ya
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I don't collect those guys either but dang they are the real deal when collecting. I'd keep it. But it's your call, good luck Smile

I'd say keep it. That's an all time pull! Because once you trade or sell it, odds are you'll never get anything that good & regret doing so. Just my opinion. If trading it is your decision, check me : )
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I would keep it man....but I collect those guys. If you dont collect them I would trade it off for players you do collect. I would be glad to offer you a nice trade for it.