`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT tebow??

RE: OT tebow??
(08-15-2011, 07:26 AM)cmccart8 Wrote: Tebow was fantastic in that game. His rating was the highest of the three and he picked up decent yardage on two rushes as well. He had one incompletion...How many times has Michael Vick done the exact same thing...25?
Tebow also threw one pass over 8 yards and it looked like a wounded duck falling out of the sky.

I mean....If you are going to pay Millions of dollars to have somebody throw dump-offs then why not bring me in? I played some Nasty QB in High school a couple years ago...lol

I'll buy your Jersey Marinoking..lol

It's funny as many Tebow bashers there are out there, his cards are going through the roof... I noticed, the way players actually play hardly reflect their book prices...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-14-2011, 07:30 PM)martywood74 Wrote: Me being a Bronco's fan for many years have noticed that the fan's control the team lol.. we have had many great Qb's after the Elway era but for some reason none of the fans have respected them Griese , Plummer, Cutler and now Orton alway's being but down for a loss when it was the Defense and offense that really lost the games . I prefer Orton over tebow any day ,Yes Tebow is ok he's just not a good fit for Denver ...at least not right now maybe in the future. I think the next QB for Bronco's should be Kellen Moore Boise St. he reminds me of Elway and Elway is my Fav.. just my own opinion ...
This is extremely untrue. Fans DO NOT control the team. If they did, Tebow would be the starter based on popularity alone. Cutler would not have been traded for Orton. Shanahan wouldn't have been fired I don't think. None of this necessarily reflects at all how I feel, but if the Denver fans were "controlling" the team, it would be way different.
(08-15-2011, 08:10 PM)superynaldo Wrote: It's funny as many Tebow badgers there are out there, his cards are going through the roof... I noticed, the way players actually play hardly reflect their book prices...Wink
His card values are based on hype and speculation about his potential future. Same with any rookie or second year guy who's future is still up in the air.

okay, I'm not bashing Tebow, but Orton is a better QB IMHO and should be the starter ..... Tebow should be traded to Miami where he may get a chance to grow into an NFL QB ..... I'm sure Dolphins fans would welcome him with open arms Smile

(08-15-2011, 08:25 PM)pbean Wrote: okay, I'm not bashing Tebow, but Orton is a better QB IMHO and should be the starter ..... Tebow should be traded to Miami where he may get a chance to grow into an NFL QB ..... I'm sure Dolphins fans would welcome him with open arms Smile
Bean... That's a pretty good idea...Wink he would be a great upgrade from the garbage they have right now...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Orton 3/6

Tebow 6/7

enough said

(08-16-2011, 11:44 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Orton 3/6

Tebow 6/7

enough said
who was playing against starters, who was playing against 2nd and third tier guys, and guys that wont make the team. in the pre-season.

enough said? really?

NO CONTEXT EVER NEEDED!

(08-15-2011, 08:10 PM)superynaldo Wrote: It's funny as many Tebow bashers there are out there, his cards are going through the roof... I noticed, the way players actually play hardly reflect their book prices...Wink
last time i checked his cards are dropping not 1 or 2 dollars but way more. his red refractor auto patch out of finest was 250 now its 200 bv and it dropped right when they announced the lockout being over. yes the prices are still high but are dropping like wildfire.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(08-16-2011, 01:59 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: last time i checked his cards are dropping not 1 or 2 dollars but way more. his red refractor auto patch out of finest was 250 now its 200 bv and it dropped right when they announced the lockout being over. yes the prices are still high but are dropping like wildfire.
and folks can't even sell em on the "secondary market" (da bay) ..... I think he needs a fresh start somewhere else where he'll have a chance to grow ..... if not he'll be just another Lienart/Stanton/Rosenfels etc. etc. etc.