IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help figuring out what letter this is

RE: help figuring out what letter this is
Does it spell Diamondbacks?

(08-12-2011, 09:18 PM)rascrush Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-SP-Authentic-Le...2a131d6af9

is this a o or i it says o but looks a lot like a i just trying to figure it out thanks
It has to be an "O" I have only seen all the letter autos I've bought with white or Grey jerseys for the background. This card looks to have white jersey then the colored patch.
(08-13-2011, 07:06 PM)my twins Wrote: It has to be an "O" I have only seen all the letter autos I've bought with white or Grey jerseys for the background. This card looks to have white jersey then the colored patch. The other tell is that the players signed the patches not the jersey underneath.

its an "O". on the "O" letters all 4 inside corners are the same whereas the "D" the bottom and top inner right sides are slanted in like the letter D

its deffinitely not an "I"...I dont know where you people got that from...the middle part is clearly jersey while the outer part is patch
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood