`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discounted UD Blaster MOJO!!!!

Discounted UD Blaster MOJO!!!!
I was bored last night and went to Wal-Mart to get my pack fix with some retail.

I bought the last three 09-10 UD blasters for $12 and this is the stuff I got.

1st blaster- Blake Griffin RC, Kobe Bryant Now appearing, Parker/Roy daul materials.*** I also got a redemtion for a Kevin Garnett UD Spokesman auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd blaster- another Blake Griffin RC, MJ immortals, LeBron Masterpieces, and a M. Jordan/Carmelo Anthony dual materials.

3rd blaster- Farmar/D. Gibson dual materials.

I just listed the singles that book $10 and up. I got other inserts and of course plenty of the Jordan Legacy cards and RCs.

The last box was a dud, but I loved the first two. The Garnett auto is going to be a replacement, but UD has been giving nice replacements and probably should provide a nice single instead of that Garnett auto.

I have gotten these blasters in the past, but the first two were my best out of probably like 10 of these total I have purchased since this UD was released.

My best pulls before were a Melo/LeBron Dual jersey and a Al Horford Spokesman auto redemtion that UD gave me a Rudy Gay RC year auto #'d/25 instead for a replacement.

I was happy for spending less than $40 and I came out nicely here I think. Now it is up to upperdeck whether or not they make my day again later by sending a nice replacement.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Discounted UD Blaster MOJO!!!!
Congrats. Have you completed the set or even going for the set? And did you get any of the cool (sarcasm) misprints?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

looks like you did well!!!! i wish i would have pulled the garnett auto vs the horford, ud gave me a weak replacement.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I've picked up about 10 of these as well in the past few months. Pulled 3 Griffin RCs and only two decent dual game pieces (bird/allen and LeBron/Magic Johnson). Never even sniffed a redemption.

These blasters are also getting tougher to find, at least where I am, which is unfortunate because I like them better than most of the Panini products with the exception of the regular panini set. One of those blasters discounted is only $6. One Blake RC and you double that!

Oh well, awesome hits nonetheless!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thats simply amazing! Never have I gotten any auto or redemption out of a UD blaster. Cant believe Garnett was in there! Nice!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(08-12-2011, 05:11 PM)quavis Wrote: Thats simply amazing! Never have I gotten any auto or redemption out of a UD blaster. Cant believe Garnett was in there! Nice!

Hey quavis I tried to send you a PM but you are out of space! I pulled an Okafor/Sean May dual game materials from a UD blaster today, and I have a bunch of Bobcats pulled aside that were supposed to go to jdetter but he has vanished. LMK if you'd be interested. Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(08-12-2011, 01:28 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I was bored last night and went to Wal-Mart to get my pack fix with some retail.

I bought the last three 09-10 UD blasters for $12 and this is the stuff I got.

1st blaster- Blake Griffin RC, Kobe Bryant Now appearing, Parker/Roy daul materials.*** I also got a redemtion for a Kevin Garnett UD Spokesman auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd blaster- another Blake Griffin RC, MJ immortals, LeBron Masterpieces, and a M. Jordan/Carmelo Anthony dual materials.

3rd blaster- Farmar/D. Gibson dual materials.

I just listed the singles that book $10 and up. I got other inserts and of course plenty of the Jordan Legacy cards and RCs.

The last box was a dud, but I loved the first two. The Garnett auto is going to be a replacement, but UD has been giving nice replacements and probably should provide a nice single instead of that Garnett auto.

I have gotten these blasters in the past, but the first two were my best out of probably like 10 of these total I have purchased since this UD was released.

My best pulls before were a Melo/LeBron Dual jersey and a Al Horford Spokesman auto redemtion that UD gave me a Rudy Gay RC year auto #'d/25 instead for a replacement.

I was happy for spending less than $40 and I came out nicely here I think. Now it is up to upperdeck whether or not they make my day again later by sending a nice replacement.
I got the al Horford and Garnett spokesman redemptions, I got a Wes Unseld auto for my First replacement. I've been wanting a Garnett auto for a long time and hope to get a Garnett auto. anything other then a auto of equal or greater value will do.

You killed it congrats!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

WOW, that is some nice pick ups. The even crazy part to me is that I went to walmart the night before and saw 3 of those blasters, I didnt buy them as I finally got a blake rookie and have way too many of the base now. After reading your post I went back up to the store and the 3 boxes were gone.hehe You aint in kentucky are you? hehe
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

haha no I'm in North Carolina. And yeah, I have WAY too many of the base too.

Also oddly enough, I went probably 7-8 blasters w/o pulling a Curry SP RC. Pulled 3 in the last 4 blasters.