`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to my first live NFL game-question

Going to my first live NFL game-question
Im going to see my Jags play the Pats thursday night in foxboro.Heres my question-I know when i saw my mariners play boston,there was no mariners stuff to be bought at the stadium.Is football the same?Or will i be able to get Jags stuff on gameday?

RE: Going to my first live NFL game-question
If it is like any football game I have ever been to,there will be loads of stuff to buy...but a lot of times it is very expensive.

If it's like the Cowboys games, you shouldn't have any problem finding swag eeeeeverywhere! But yep, it's pretty high buying it from the actual official team shop.

Ya there will be stuff to buy, if you want to pay the price. I saw a Bears game in Seattle and they had anything you could think of.

Please let me know if Scott Lutrus get in at LB for you guys tomorrow! I went to high school with him. Im going to some concert tomorrow night and all my friends are going to the game

Have fun. I live about 15 min away from the Stadium. ALl the times i have been thier its almost all Pats stuff. Think the only thing of the other teams may be the Game day mag thats about it.

Thier are a TON of stores in Patriot place and i'm sure some of them will have Jags stuff.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

In the Panthers stadium, it is pretty much all Panthers stuff. However, I go to the shops after the game. Maybe if you go in the shops BEFORE the game, there will be Jag's stuff to buy. Just a thought. I also agree with most others here, stuff is pretty expensive AT the stadium. If you find stuff in there that can't easily be found elsewhere, it's worth the extra money though.

(08-10-2011, 10:35 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: In the Panthers stadium, it is pretty much all Panthers stuff. However, I go to the shops after the game. Maybe if you go in the shops BEFORE the game, there will be Jag's stuff to buy. Just a thought. I also agree with most others here, stuff is pretty expensive AT the stadium. If you find stuff in there that can't easily be found elsewhere, it's worth the extra money though.
I love the Panthers stadium.....I go see games there the majority of the time bc I enjoy the stadium and the short drive haha. I just wish the Panthers werent so awful or they would atleast play the Dolphins at home. haha

I just recently got back from Lambeau after not having been there since 99 and the packer pro shop was 2 stories of awesomeness, all good prices too, even got me a superbowl ring....(keychain replica)

But I am going to Indy the 26th for the Colts/Packers game. Does anybody know a good hotel down there?

My advice is to become a Packers fan because the prices are very manageable.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(08-10-2011, 09:59 PM)r23b Wrote: Please let me know if Scott Lutrus get in at LB for you guys tomorrow! I went to high school with him. Im going to some concert tomorrow night and all my friends are going to the game
I will

everyone else,thanks for the input