`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I going to hell? ...I did try to be honest

RE: Am I going to hell? ...I did try to be honest
just hope the kid doesnt turn into a spoiled brat like that kid on youtube whos busting like $700 worth a product a week! I mean have you seen this kid? Its crazy!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

What kid?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-09-2011, 10:55 PM)quavis Wrote: just hope the kid doesnt turn into a spoiled brat like that kid on youtube whos busting like $700 worth a product a week! I mean have you seen this kid? Its crazy!
naw the neighborhood is middle-low class

both cards probably cost about the same to produce... the hobby is all about collecting what cards you like, not what a book tells you the value is
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

As you said in the title, you were honest with the kid. Thing is, he was excited to get a $5 Jason Kidd card and didn't mind trading a card worth way more for it. You made that kid's day by doing the trade. I wouldn't worry about it, because the Kid's excitement is what the Hobby should be about - not the almighty $.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

you say you stole from a baby, from what you're telling it seems you're giving him the greatest card ever.

Had it happened to me, if I'd known before getting the Kidd card from my home that I'd receive the Kobe/Lebron in return, I'd added something extra just for my conscience. But you didn't know and you were honest the folks, so I wouldn't worry about it.

This kid. I dont even think all the breaks I ve seen from him are on his page. I saw like 5 basketball boxes last week. Its funny cause on his gold standard break he descirbes it as very affordable. hes like 11!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sam0298#p/u/25/d316lwtux-g
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Personally I would have felt worse for asking $5 for the Kidd than making the trade.
[Image: 374.gif][Image: 1337.gif]

(08-10-2011, 03:00 AM)folkertino Wrote: you say you stole from a baby, from what you're telling it seems you're giving him the greatest card ever.

Had it happened to me, if I'd known before getting the Kidd card from my home that I'd receive the Kobe/Lebron in return, I'd added something extra just for my conscience. But you didn't know and you were honest the folks, so I wouldn't worry about it.
granted i made the kids day, but in retrospect i should have just given him the card

(08-10-2011, 03:00 AM)folkertino Wrote: you say you stole from a baby, from what you're telling it seems you're giving him the greatest card ever.

granted i made the kids day, but in retrospect i should have just given him the card