`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Mail Day!

Nice Mail Day!
Here's is my haul from the mailbox today. Shout-out to Jdetter23, hitnrun9, and nickfromcwe for the easy trade and ebay transactions.

[Image: Cards-1-2.jpg]

[Image: Cards-2-1.jpg]

[Image: Cards-3-1.jpg]

[Image: Cards-4-1.jpg]

[Image: Cards-5-1.jpg]

[Image: Cards-6.jpg]

[Image: Cards-7.jpg]

[Image: Cards-5.jpg]

[Image: Cards-14.jpg]

And my absolute fav that I got off ebay for $25!!!!

[Image: Cards-9.jpg]

RE: Nice Mail Day!
Nice looking mail day. Congratz! Big Grin
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

Sweet stuff. I have had a mailday like that in well forever. lol. Keep it up. Who dey.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

why would you want all that Bengal junk?
HAHA I am just kidding man....that is a great mailday!!
I am a big fan of those topps prime booklets....I need to scoop me one up.

(08-09-2011, 02:06 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: why would you want all that Bengal junk?
HAHA I am just kidding man....that is a great mailday!!
I am a big fan of those topps prime booklets....I need to scoop me one up.
LOL!!!! I know right... I'm a Bengal fan through the good and the bad.....mostly bad but I hope one day in my life time we make it back and maybe even win the big game at least once.

Sweet stuff. A.J. Green is gonna be the TRUTH at WR for years to come. Dude is a monster. I'm gonna have to get an auto of his for investment purposes. Tongue

(08-09-2011, 02:23 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Sweet stuff. A.J. Green is gonna be the TRUTH at WR for years to come. Dude is a monster. I'm gonna have to get an auto of his for investment purposes. Tongue
I know....His stuff is so expensive already. I'm waiting till the Platinum and Chromes come out later in the year before I buy one. Don't think I can afford to buy several so I'll wait until I get the ones I really want.

(08-09-2011, 02:22 AM)coxkl533 Wrote: LOL!!!! I know right... I'm a Bengal fan through the good and the bad.....mostly bad but I hope one day in my life time we make it back and maybe even win the big game at least once.
Dont feel bad bro...I am a Dolphins fan....havent been to the Super Bowl in my lifetime.....so I am right here in mediocre ville with ya.

(08-09-2011, 02:28 AM)coxkl533 Wrote: I know....His stuff is so expensive already. I'm waiting till the Platinum and Chromes come out later in the year before I buy one. Don't think I can afford to buy several so I'll wait until I get the ones I really want.
Yeah, I'm just lookin' to get my hands on anything. I really like the R&S manu-patches so I might snag one of those.

If you boys find a Daniel Thomas auto can you please LMK

I got a Marshall jersey auto and finally got a Reggie Bush auto....now I really need Daniel Thomas.