`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toploader Help

Toploader Help
Hey guys, I ran out of toploaders awhile back. I have had them since I was really young when my dad used to buy cards. I was looking to purchase some regular toploaders at a decent price. My friend bought some pack of them from Walmart, but they're so tight that he can't even fit a regular card into it. What kind of toploaders would I need and where is the best place to buy them? Thanks for the help guys.
I collect any Derek Jeter and 2010 Allen and Ginter relic cards.

RE: Toploader Help
(08-08-2011, 03:05 PM)chaseman210 Wrote: Hey guys, I ran out of toploaders awhile back. I have had them since I was really young when my dad used to buy cards. I was looking to purchase some regular toploaders at a decent price. My friend bought some pack of them from Walmart, but they're so tight that he can't even fit a regular card into it. What kind of toploaders would I need and where is the best place to buy them? Thanks for the help guys.
If you do not have a local card shop you can go to, then I would suggest you look at one of the online wax retailers.

I get my supplies (top loaders, penny sleeves, etc.) from a popular online wax retailer. I'm not sure what the forum rules are regarding promoting other sites, but I will say that if you know where to buy a wax box online, odds are you can find one that sells toploaders.

The shipping costs for these supplies are often high. Plastic is heavy. It usually ends up being more cost effective to purchase them at a local card shop, unless you're buying in bulk.

some members on here will sell you some if you ask around.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I would buy Ultra Pro products. Thats what I use to protect all my cards. Penny sleeves, top loaders, team bags, screwdowns, etc, and whenever I get ready to send a card in for grading, their semi-rigid card holders work really well too.

Thanks for all the help guys. I found a few sites, and shipping is expensive. haha. But this info really helps.
I collect any Derek Jeter and 2010 Allen and Ginter relic cards.

A local card shop would be the first place. If you don't have one, try a card show or maybe even a flea market. Most flea markets usually have at least one card guy who could help you out.

blowoutcards.com
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.