Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 years, 2003 and 2004
Star 
2 years, 2003 and 2004
Hi everone in card collecting world Smile

I have been pondering this issue. First 2003:

Jason Kubel, Dan Haren, and Rickie Weeks rcs and rc autos are way more valuable than Jose Contreras and Jerem Bonderman.

Now for 2004 first off the 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft AUTOs are way out of the times. Homer Bailey, Neil Walker, Phil Hughes and Gio Gonzalez should not be separated from Matt Bush, Mark Rogers and Greg Golson by $5 or even $25.

Second point is that I believe the following players are better than Lastings Milledge, Conor Jackson, and Joel Zumaya who hasn't completed a season in ages:
Carlos Quentin
Phil Hughes
Gio Gonzalez
Ervin Santana
Neil Walker
Alberto Callaspo
Homer Bailey
Blake Dewitt
Reid Brignac
Trevor Plouffe

I'm not suggesting lowering 10 cards. I'm suggesting raising nearly haLF THE RCS AND RC AUTOS FROM 03-04 and fixing the ones that should have been lowered years or months ago.

Thank you for reading. Please comment if you so incline...

RE: 2 years, 2003 and 2004
“I'm not suggesting lowering 10 cards. I'm suggesting raising nearly half THE RCS AND RC AUTOS FROM 03-04 and fixing the ones that should have been lowered years or months ago.”
How would that even be possible? If the cards are selling for $5.00 they should mark them up to $10.00 because some people believe they should be higher. I agree that the price guide gets outdated sometimes and prices are a little off but to raise prices on what people PERCEIVE they should sell for. I feel all my Cal Ripken rookies should be valued at $1,000.00 because he is the man and people should pay that because I “feel” that is the worth of his cards.
No intent on bashing here just cannot figure out what your implying prices should do if they do not really sell for what you think they should.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: 2 years, 2003 and 2004
[quote='happy14027' pid='1655887' dateline='1312651964']
“I'm not suggesting lowering 10 cards. I'm suggesting raising nearly half THE RCS AND RC AUTOS FROM 03-04 and fixing the ones that should have been lowered years or months ago.”
How would that even be possible? If the cards are selling for $5.00 they should mark them up to $10.00 because some people believe they should be higher. I agree that the price guide gets outdated sometimes and prices are a little off but to raise prices on what people PERCEIVE they should sell for. I feel all my Cal Ripken rookies should be valued at $1,000.00 because he is the man and people should pay that because I “feel” that is the worth of his cards.
No intent on bashing here just cannot figure out what your implying prices should do if they do not really sell for what you think they should.

+1