`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Card Giveaway - Updated

Free Card Giveaway - Updated
Got 1 card and a couple of team sets to give away.

Conor Jackson 2006 Ultimate Collection GU Jersey #/35. Got bent in transit, shipped in a PWE. There are some bend marks on the card near the jersey pieces. This is why I don't like Plain White Envelopes. I only got back half the cost of the card from the shipper. Need to have either Conor Jackson or the Diamondbacks in your signature banner.

Also, got 2 Red Sox Topps team sets to give away. 2007 and 2006, both still in the blister packaging. Need to have the Red Sox in your banner.

RE: Free Card Giveaway
Me! Yooouuuk!!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(08-05-2011, 03:23 PM)telattt Wrote: Me! Yooouuuk!!
You got it. PM me your address.

Got the Conor Jackson card left.

Anybody want??

Quick question, little bit off topic, what does PWE mean? I have seen some other people use that too.

Not interested in the card but it really irks me when people send cards in a pwe! And to top it off the cards are on penny sleeves and not top loaders. I think padded envelopes (at the very least) should be a trading requirement and anyone shipping in a pwe be banned or put on some sort of probation. jmo

(08-05-2011, 09:27 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: Quick question, little bit off topic, what does PWE mean? I have seen some other people use that too.
Plain White Envelope. I bought the card on another site. Paid $2 for shipping, and he sent in a penny sleeve inside the envelope. No other protection. Needless to say, the PO machines made a mess of the card. For base or low end inserts/parallels, no problem. But on a GU, thicker card, or card worth $10 or more, they should use something with more protection that is not scanned by machine.

Have had a few people here send that way also. 1 of them I won't deal with. One of them a Manny Ramirez GU came in destroyed and he still has not yet made it right. Another one we both agreed, since the cards in the trade were less than $5 total. No problems there on either end.

RE: Free Card Giveaway - Updated
bump

TTT

(08-05-2011, 03:00 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: Also, got 2 Red Sox Topps team sets to give away. 2007 and 2006, both still in the blister packaging. Need to have the Red Sox in your banner.
I'm interested in the team sets. I don't have a banner, but I have a sig.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.

Switched back to my old banner, maybe my old one was bad luck for SF anyways haha
(Notice the Arizona logo hehe)
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants