`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello
I got about 5000 baseball cards that a friend gave me. I was just going to sell them for 100 dollars but starting to get curious about what I have.

How do I sell these cards on here?

RE: Hello
I have never sold on here, but what are some of the cards you got (years, brands, players, etc.). If they are mostly from the 80s and early 90s, you probably won't get 100 bucks for them
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-05-2011, 04:55 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I have never sold on here, but what are some of the cards you got (years, brands, players, etc.). If they are mostly from the 80s and early 90s, you probably won't get 100 5 bucks for them
Fixed Smile

To kara - depending on your motives and expertise, Beckett may or may not be an appropriate venue to try to sell these. To sell on Beckett, each and every card must be cataloged and listed in your organize collection.

If you're looking to offload them in bulk quickly, there are probably different and more appropriate venues to do so...but like bustin said, if it's late 80's-early 90's, you're probably better to just find a youngster to give them to.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Any Griffey Jr, Randy Johnson, Bonds, Maddux, Chipper Jones, Roberto Alomar, Tom Glavine, and Frank Thomas RC's you have I'm interested in..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.