`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Milestone + Trader Kudo

PC Milestone + Trader Kudo
Hey everyone! With the largest trade I have ever made, my Brian Leetch collection has surpassed the 700 card mark. I've included two grids below, with most of the cards in the trade. I particularly like the Pacific Red cards - I had never seen them before, and really like the look of them.

I need to give an enthusiastic thanks to brettball. We had started a trade, and when he found out I collected Leetch cards he told me to add whatever I needed. He said he would go through my traders and just choose things until he had enough to match what I needed from him. He helped my collection a lot, and I wanted to let the community know about a great trader. Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the cards you received from me.

Thanks for looking, everyone. The march to 1000 continues!

ps - If anyone has info on the Canadian Ice Player's Club card, that would be great. It's not listed on the Beckett site.

[Image: LeetchGrid1.jpg]
[Image: LeetchGrid2.jpg]

RE: PC Milestone + Trader Kudo
Some sweet cards there congrats

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

very nice leetch cards congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Awesome cards! I love the older card parallels. Congrats!

Great stuff! Brian is from my hometown in CT. He is a class guy, glad to see him getting some collector love!

(08-05-2011, 11:56 AM)androsfl Wrote: Great stuff! Brian is from my hometown in CT. He is a class guy, glad to see him getting some collector love!
Chersire? I think he went to Avon Old Farms

Not sure if you are interested but I've got a 2010-11 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics card of his.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(08-05-2011, 12:37 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: Chersire? I think he went to Avon Old Farms
Yup, he did 1 year at CHS & then moved on to Avon Old Farms. Not only was he an amazing hockey player, but he could bring the heat pitching!

(08-05-2011, 01:35 PM)androsfl Wrote: Yup, he did 1 year at CHS & then moved on to Avon Old Farms. Not only was he an amazing hockey player, but he could bring the heat pitching!
yea my history teacher in 7th grade, said he was a class mate with him for a few classes