`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes! Panini finally sent my Ben Tate National Treasures Patch AU RC/99

Yes! Panini finally sent my Ben Tate National Treasures Patch AU RC/99
I've only been waiting for about 4 months for my Ben Tate National Treasures Patch AU RC/99, which isn't bad compared to some horror stories, but it's my first National Treasures Patch AU RC. I've been looking at all the sick patches on the JSY AU RC/99 on ebay and almost all are from the team's logo. So I'm hoping I get a good one. I kind of like the mystery of what the patch could look like. On the other hand it could be a really weak one color with a tiny stitch at the bottom.

It says that the card was shipped 8/03/11. How long does it usually take? I've never dealt with Panini before. Is it the usual 3-4 days it normally takes?

I got the tracking # but it's saying there's no info yet. But I just got the text saying it was sent.
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

RE: Yes! Panini finally sent my Ben Tate National Treasures Patch AU RC/99
If it's USPS it will show up tomorrow as being processed through a Texas facility tonight....If USPS it will be 2-5 days, if Fedex it could be as much as 5-7. Make sure you keep an eye on the tracking info it's Fedex as they usually require signature on those...you want to be there to sign or have somebody home, they might not deliver again for two days.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

The redemptions I've gotten from Panini have only taken a couple days to arrive. Usually have to sign for them though, so a trip to the PO may be in your future. Hope you get a nasty patch!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

thanks for the info. I'll keep up with the tracking info, but someone is usually at my house so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just hoping they reward my wait with a very nasty patch (fingers crossed)

good luck buddy
make sure you check the mail tm anyway....Should have some more Auburn goodies in there Smile

congratulations man! btw a little off topic, how long do topps redemptions take after they have been shipped?

Dang I just got mine shipped too and thought about you wanting it but you have one lol i'll scan you the patch tho when I get back home.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(08-04-2011, 12:10 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: congratulations man! btw a little off topic, how long do topps redemptions take after they have been shipped?
I've gotten two from 2009 Finest baseball rookie redemption and it didn't take that long. I think it was 4-5 days tops
(08-04-2011, 12:45 PM)branesergen Wrote: Dang I just got mine shipped too and thought about you wanting it but you have one lol i'll scan you the patch tho when I get back home.
Well if mine is bad and yours is good I'll most likely want it. But please do post a scan on here when it arrives

Show us a scan when u get it!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-03-2011, 07:41 PM)lpearce7 Wrote: I've only been waiting for about 4 months for my Ben Tate National Treasures Patch AU RC/99, which isn't bad compared to some horror stories, but it's my first National Treasures Patch AU RC. I've been looking at all the sick patches on the JSY AU RC/99 on ebay and almost all are from the team's logo. So I'm hoping I get a good one. I kind of like the mystery of what the patch could look like. On the other hand it could be a really weak one color with a tiny stitch at the bottom.

It says that the card was shipped 8/03/11. How long does it usually take? I've never dealt with Panini before. Is it the usual 3-4 days it normally takes?

I got the tracking # but it's saying there's no info yet. But I just got the text saying it was sent.
Glad to hear your getting your cards, I've been waiting 7 months for 2 of my cards and 8 months for another.