`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Trade Thread Scans

Small Trade Thread Scans
Small trade thread here but a few quality heyward cards and other things. On the bigger stuff im looking for a 1 to 1 type deal. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I have been looking for a strasburg auto if anyone has one. The huddy plate is in my PC at the moment so if someone wanted that then you are going to have to come to me with a PC item in return because i like that plate !

[Image: scan0007-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0007.jpg]

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0003-2.jpg]

[Image: scan0004-2.jpg]

Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Small Trade Thread Scans
Very interested in the Heyward Auto...check me out and hopefully we can work something out!!

(08-05-2011, 09:17 PM)morrisfamily0524 Wrote: Very interested in the Heyward Auto...check me out and hopefully we can work something out!!
I didn't really see much. Do you have a bucket or what else do you have that is high end ? I would be willing to do a cash/trade if you didn't have anything that would equal up to that.

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Id like a shot at the bowman blue heyward.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Interested in the Andruw/Chipper B2B GU card.

What are you looking for?? No Strasburg autos here.

Could use the Chipper/Andruw 2x GU, T206 Heyward RC, Heyward Minis, Bowman Blue Heyward, the McCann Refractor, and possibly the Heyward Stamp.....check me please
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Hi, I'm interested in buying the Tim Hudson printing plate if it's still available. I can send paypal as goods as soon as a price is established. I do not trade. Please let me know if you are interested. My email is taznewjackdreamer@yahoo.com or you can contact me on youtube under the name hudsonfan15. Thank you.

Love the Hudson man, also like the Utley framed and the Heyward stamp. Let me know!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

PM's Sent. everything is still avl at this point but some deals are in the works possibly.