`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Loud RUCKUS for KKG,Younglover&Chibearsboy

RE: A Loud RUCKUS for KKG,Younglover&Chibearsboy
Nice stuff gooch and maybe you and my son can work out a bouncey ball trade he has quite the collection. Not sure of bv though, WTG KKG Chi and Younglover
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(08-02-2011, 10:28 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Great mail! The Cmart, Chrebet and Gronk are sweet!
My toughts exactly! The Legends are nice too!

Sweet stuff there Gooch!!! A few great members at it again, LOL Smile W2G guys and gals!

PS Love the mini mini helmet story!!!! I loved those too. I have a Steelers one to this day Smile

Funny story about those tiny helmets. As a kid i would ink every quarter i had into this machine at the mall where my grandparents worked for years. This started when i was about 5 all the way until i was 12 or 13. Finally after 7 or 8 years and probably thousands worth of quarters(no kidding)I had ALL 28 teams! It was before the expansion teams, lol. I was so proud of them and i was about 13 and when i was 14 our house burned down, the fire started in my room and they were gone, along with everything else i had. Devastating. Just 2 years ago I saw a complete set at Fanzz at the mall and ended up getting it for Christmas, I finally got them back! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

the Suh 5 star and the Chrebet are sweet!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-03-2011, 11:29 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Funny story about those tiny helmets. As a kid i would ink every quarter i had into this machine at the mall where my grandparents worked for years. This started when i was about 5 all the way until i was 12 or 13. Finally after 7 or 8 years and probably thousands worth of quarters(no kidding)I had ALL 28 teams! It was before the expansion teams, lol. I was so proud of them and i was about 13 and when i was 14 our house burned down, the fire started in my room and they were gone, along with everything else i had. Devastating. Just 2 years ago I saw a complete set at Fanzz at the mall and ended up getting it for Christmas, I finally got them back! Smile
GREAT story buddy !!! Totally glad you got a replacement Smile What a memory Big Grin

I just got a 1997 marino auto from that collection and it was a buyback

Thx everyone for the comments !!
Insert Banner.

really nice stuff congrats!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-03-2011, 12:44 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Great pickups! I didnt know younglover was a young lady either. Hmm! Sick cards there bro and way to hook him up everyone! Smile
I guess I need to get an avatar Smile Almost afraid of what you thought of me when you thought I was a guy lol

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.