`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supercollecter question

supercollecter question
just wondering what makes up a super collecter a normal collecter and a pc collector like what are the difs
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: supercollecter question
I always thought a super collector is someone who buys anything and everything of one player and will also dish out some big $$$ for the high end stuff.

A player collector just collects certain players and builds up their collection over time.

A pc collector just buys and collects stuff for their PC.

[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

A super collector wants literally anything with that player on it, cards, magazines, cups, beanie babies, team giveaways, etc
Example: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/...76377.html
A PC collector just picks up what the LCS or ebay has to offer, and most likely doesn't have 20 of the same base card as a super collector would.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Guess I'd be considered just a pc collector by those standards. been called a super collector but never felt like one. it's a gray area trying to describe that... for me anyway
no org, please do not send trade requests

there aren't really strict parameters...its kind of a "I know it when I see it" kind of thing
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

A super collector is a player collector with a large income...

(08-02-2011, 02:48 PM)dlcarst Wrote: A super collector is a player collector with a large income...
+1...and/or an understanding spouse.

I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.