`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goredsgo is back on here under new name

RE: goredsgo is back on here under new name
Don't think he got his house broken in to, that was just an excuse. He conveniently showed up in the police blotter in his hometown for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at the same time he took a little "hiatus" from this site.

Too bad, but keep your personal stuff to yourself goreds, it doesn't need to involve ripping people off left and right.

Wish those of you that were ripped off would call his local PD. He's well over felony theft...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(08-01-2011, 12:57 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Some folks lose their way. Sorry he tried to pull something so wrong on ya, and then bring your fam into it too. You just don't do that kinda crap.
I don't remember the guy but I can say this. Grown men (I'm guessing he's grown) don't go from sending freebies and being a good member to stealing and threatening family members unless they have mental problems and quit taking their meds, or ran out of drugs.

I'm thinking the latter because if he comes out of the blue needing cash, he's probably in a bad place.

Does calling the Law in his home town even do anything?
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

wow I remember when I first came to this site, I assumed him to be a good member. over the past few months tho...well...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-01-2011, 02:06 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: wow I remember when I first came to this site, I assumed him to be a good member. over the past few months tho...well...
thats how he sucked me in.. when i first started he was nice to me, showed me stuff,gave me freebies etc. then i bought a jersey off him and got it.. then ordered 2 more off him and he snubbed me. almost a year later gotta take the loss but man.. still trying antics on a sportscard trading sight..? get real.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(08-01-2011, 02:07 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: thats how he sucked me in.. when i first started he was nice to me, showed me stuff,gave me freebies etc. then i bought a jersey off him and got it.. then ordered 2 more off him and he snubbed me. almost a year later gotta take the loss but man.. still trying antics on a sportscard trading sight..? get real.
wow really why would people go to that extent to rip somebody off....I mean its a hobby, it would be a lot more enjoyable if we never had to worry about getting scammed...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Wasn't this the guy holding a b0ng in his avatar pic? Guess he moved on to the harder stuff.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Can anyone give us cliffs on what happened for those of the unaware?
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.