`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
need a huge favor...

RE: need a huge favor...
(08-13-2011, 07:03 AM)superynaldo Wrote: The same category as Smith and Quinn??? Are you serious??? I am not going to get in pissing match, but if you want them, here are his achievements...

Pete Dawkins Trophy (2002)
Manning Award (2005)
Davey O'Brien Award (2005)
Archie Griffin Award (2005)
2x Rose Bowl MVP (2005, 2006)
Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year (2006)
AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (2006)
2× Pro Bowl selection (2006, 2009)

I know, most are college level, but keep in mind he also took the Titans to the playoffs as well, and still holds the record for NFL rookie quarterback rushing yards... If you are telling me Kevin Kolb is the better QB, that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion... I know VY has quite a few issues, but hey, not many NFL players don't these days...

Drew, I agree, but I still think if he lets all that drama crap go, he could still be a great QB... Lot of haters here, but thats understandable...Wink you can't please em
all...
Sorry, bud. McCoy's an NFL QB. Vince doesn't have the mentality.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(08-13-2011, 03:36 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Sorry, bud. McCoy's an NFL QB. Vince doesn't have the mentality.
Mentality... Ok man... Sure thing... Seems to me you got it all figured out...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

VY throws like Uncle Rico...just sayin...

(08-13-2011, 09:15 PM)xacvol Wrote: VY throws like Uncle Rico...just sayin...
Funny stuff...Wink if I didn't want a signature from you, I would let you have it...Wink

(08-13-2011, 10:33 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Funny stuff...Wink if I didn't want a signature from you, I would let you have it...Wink
hah....but if you wanted to make an arguement for VY as a starter, the more important stat is his record as an NFL starter...30-17...but in the same breath, even with that record no one wanted him as there starter. again, just sayin...

(08-14-2011, 02:52 PM)xacvol Wrote: hah....but if you wanted to make an arguement for VY as a starter, the more important stat is his record as an NFL starter...30-17...but in the same breath, even with that record no one wanted him as there starter. again, just sayin...
I am confident he will start again... And yes, at a record of 30-17
he has a good chance... Only time will tell... Man, what's with the hatred for this guy???Wink

VY was a nice pickup for the Eagles, heck if Vick gets hurt VY and Vick are such similar players they dont really have to change much...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-14-2011, 04:50 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: VY was a nice pickup for the Eagles, heck if Vick gets hurt VY and Vick are such similar players they dont really have to change much...
I agree... I too think he is a great fit for the Eagles...Wink we will see what happens...

(08-14-2011, 06:49 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I agree... I too think he is a great fit for the Eagles...Wink we will see what happens...
yea it would be cool to see him make a comeback after this year
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(08-14-2011, 07:38 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: yea it would be cool to see him make a comeback after this year
At least I found another supporter in here...Wink