`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Box 2011 Bowman Platinum

First Box 2011 Bowman Platinum
whats up beckett world!! well i received my first box of bowman platinum and let me say, AWESOME!!!
not only did i pull the standard 2 autos and 1 auto relic, but there was another auto in there. this one was for redemp though.
wish it was bryce, but this one will do. it was for manny machado and christian colon. i was shocked that i received 4 autos. other auto:alex wimmers, adam warren and jhan martinez #'d 3 of 10 relic.
pulled also rookies of the following: freddie freeman, michael pineda, aroldis chapman, and brandon belt. also pulled a stephen strasburg.
and last, some red, green and gold cards. now dont know to much about those, but they are really good looking. so i think i did pretty good on my first box. probably get a second one and see how that goes.

RE: First Box 2011 Bowman Platinum
(08-01-2011, 10:28 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: whats up beckett world!! well i received my first box of bowman platinum and let me say, AWESOME!!!
not only did i pull the standard 2 autos and 1 auto relic, but there was another auto in there. this one was for redemp though.
wish it was bryce, but this one will do. it was for manny machado and christian colon. i was shocked that i received 4 autos. other auto:alex wimmers, adam warren and jhan martinez #'d 3 of 10 relic.
pulled also rookies of the following: freddie freeman, michael pineda, aroldis chapman, and brandon belt. also pulled a stephen strasburg.
and last, some red, green and gold cards. now dont know to much about those, but they are really good looking. so i think i did pretty good on my first box. probably get a second one and see how that goes.
Not bad...still waiting for 2 boxes that I ordered a week ago
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Low numbered anythings are good. Not bad at all!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

love the machardo.let me knoe if you decide to trade it.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Any Kaleb Cowarts
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

would love a shot at the colon when you get it
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Looks like you got the auto I was shorted!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

thats another thing i was wondering. who was shorted when i saw the 4th auto!!

Wow that was a great box for sure!

Also, some members don't like when you post box breaks in the main area, If you click forums, hobby talk, baseball, at the top there should be links to the Trading and Box Breaks boards. I doubt anyone is seriously offended by this, just giving you a heads up.
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

appreciate it. new here still so i take the advice i can get.