`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2,000 Hits for Pujols

RE: 2,000 Hits for Pujols
(08-04-2011, 05:53 PM)tdean5 Wrote: dont think it will matter how many he hits. he is the next big steriod case for baseball and already shows all the signs of the steriods break down of the body and always being injured. he has la russa and mcgwire in the club house pushing the needle in him. pujols is the next palmero/ mcgwire. he will have over 3,000 hits and 500 hrs but will never see the HOF. dump his cards now while they still have value.
Get a grip on reality.

"All the signs of the steroids breakdown of the body"? This is the FIRST year in a 10 year playing career that he's having injury issues. The lowest amount of games he played in a season was 143 in 2006 and he's only played less than 150 games in a season twice. So what's up with this "always" nonsense?

Just another person trying to start rumors. they ruin it for the rest of us who try to be good fans of baseball. ya, you dislike the players on the other team, but keep your theories and negative attitude to yourself bro. But on that note, considering Pujols is already, what? "32", do you see him getting another 2000 hits? I would love to see that, but don't think that it will happen. But to all you haters "GO CARDS"!!!!!!!!

(08-07-2011, 09:51 PM)Silverleen Wrote: Just another person trying to start rumors. they ruin it for the rest of us who try to be good fans of baseball. ya, you dislike the players on the other team, but keep your theories and negative attitude to yourself bro. But on that note, considering Pujols is already, what? "32", do you see him getting another 2000 hits? I would love to see that, but don't think that it will happen. But to all you haters "GO CARDS"!!!!!!!!
Haha I hate the Cards (I don't have much of a choice) but I love Pujols, he's definitely one of the best hitters to play the game
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(08-04-2011, 05:53 PM)tdean5 Wrote: dont think it will matter how many he hits. he is the next big steriod case for baseball and already shows all the signs of the steriods break down of the body and always being injured. he has la russa and mcgwire in the club house pushing the needle in him. pujols is the next palmero/ mcgwire. he will have over 3,000 hits and 500 hrs but will never see the HOF. dump his cards now while they still have value.
okay! first of all! he didn't pull a hammy or tear a ligament... he got hit in the freakin hand with a pitch!

second of all! he's been this big for his whole life...he didn't all of a sudden gain 30 pounds and grew head sizes!

just because you hate the cardinals doesn't mean that you haveta be bias and start rumors and post your theories everywhere.

just respect the game that's all

I see him at around 3,500 to 3,750 on the hits when its all done. His hits will go down as well as his power with age but I do hope he breaks Barry Bonds record before then. I am not sure if we will ever see another 4,000 hits player. Took pete Rose almost 21 seasons before he got his 4,000 hit and most ball players now and days don't play to much over 20 years. Just think about it as if you hit a consistant 200 hits a year it would take 20 years and most people do get 200 hits a year.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]