`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kosuke Fukudome Traded

Kosuke Fukudome Traded
Kosuke Fukudome was picked up by the tribe. I've heard of the man but really don't know much about him. Is this a good guy? I mean before people knock on the tribe; I know we are in need of a fielder. Would just like to know how he is as a player and your thoughts.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Kosuke Fukudome Traded
Well, seeing that he played for the Cubs, he'll probably turn into a Hall of Famer now that he's somewhere else.

It's hard to be a Cubs fan.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

He's got some potential. Not much power (like most Japanese players, more of a running swing) but he's got plus speed and great contact. And the Cubs NEVER run so I bet the tribe will discover a talent the Cubs could never take advantage of (last time I checked, Drew Stubbs had more steals than the Cubs)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

he leads MLB with a average of 4.something pitches per at bat..hes a solid leadoff man, doesnt steal but takes walks and works the opposing pitcher..slap hitter, good defense, cannon arm, not much range..smart, good clubhouse guy....now what can you tell us about the two prospects we got for him Big Grin
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

the wife likes him I know that much
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

well, being a cubs fan i had to watch him every day. the only stat you'll need to know to see how hes done for us this year is, 293 at bats, 13 rbi. hes on track to be the first person to 500 at bats in a season with under 30 RBI. hope you enjoy him! we got some great prospects in return.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]
Smile 
He is a decent player, but nothing special. Career 2.60 to 2.70 hitter. The RBI's can be somewhat misleading as he has been a leadoff hitter and the Cubs 7-9 hitters aren't getting on base much. That being said - 13 RBI's is pretty awful. He is basically your everyday average player with a good arm in the outfield. Hopefully the prospects you gave up weren't top notch Sad

Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!

hope the tribe isn't going to pay him 400 million dollars like the cubbies did Smile
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

the only reason why fukudome is so popular is because when he first came to the big leagues he was all hyped up, then he hit a big home run in his first game after his first year he hasnt really been that good at all, but maybe on the indians he can turn it around

hes not so good
I collect all baseball