`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rich Get Richer,Sproles is a Saint!

The Rich Get Richer,Sproles is a Saint!
Wow,my Saints have signed Darren Sproles.Did not take long to replace Bush.It should be illegal to have so many weapons for Drew to work with!WHO DAT!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

RE: The Rich Get Richer,Sproles is a Saint!
Dang, nicely done!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

LOVE Sproles!!! He is a quick little thing Smile Congrats to the Saints !

Thanks guys,I was bummed about losing Bush this morning,but I feel better now about the situation.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

...Tongue...
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Great pickup for them, better then Bush IMO.

The guy was a dud once he got paid last year IMO. He wasn't nearly as effective in the return game as in years past, and looked like he lost his "it factor" for some reason. He did have a career high in yards per carry but didn't even get up to 300 rush yards. He did have a career high with 500+ receiving yards but didn't do that great in yards per catch. I wish him the best though! I'll never forget his game against the Colts and appreciate everything he did for us during his tenure in SD! We'll miss ya lil fella!

(07-28-2011, 10:54 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: The guy was a dud once he got paid last year IMO. He wasn't nearly as effective in the return game as in years past, and looked like he lost his "it factor" for some reason. He did have a career high in yards per carry but didn't even get up to 300 rush yards. He did have a career high with 500+ receiving yards but didn't do that great in yards per catch. I wish him the best though! I'll never forget his game against the Colts and appreciate everything he did for us during his tenure in SD! We'll miss ya lil fella!
Same about the colts game. Probably his best ever.