`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G or Platinum

A&G or Platinum
So I am looking at buying a hobby box in the very near future. Don't know which to buy. Already bought 2 boxes of A&G which were pretty good to me. I love the look of the platinum. Not a fan of the auto checklist in the platinum, but would be going after that ever elusive Harper auto. Which, if I get, = a case of something. Already have pulled 4 A&G autos, so my luck has been good there.

So which should I get? decisions decisions!
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

RE: A&G or Platinum
More A&G please!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

If you're doing good with A&G, then go for it! Why kill a hot streak? The Bowman's do look really nice however....
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

hands down bowman platinum is superior to a and g.... ill trade for your autos...

More value in Platinum at this point plain and simple.

Don't go A&G, Bowman Platinum is the way to go. Trust me. Not alot of hits in A&G... And rare to get autographs....very disappointing.

The only problem with platinum is the depleted checklist. I could go retail with the plat and go hobby with A&G
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos