`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTS OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE, COME ON IN!!! Dieon Sanders, Y.A Tittle, Hakeem Nicks, etc

LOTS OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE, COME ON IN!!! Dieon Sanders, Y.A Tittle, Hakeem Nicks, etc
Hey guys, new to site, not to trading, been wanting to join here for a while, finally got around to it. Posting some stuff I'd like to trade, I'm always looking for Jersey/Game-Used and/or Auto's of: Aaron Rodgers/Current Packers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Kyle Orton, Hall of Famer's/Legends, and more. Pics below of what I have to offer! All cards are in great shape, crisp corners, clean surfaces, I ask your cards be the same. Thanks!

Dieon Sanders Limited 2010 /21
[Image: deion.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Joe Namath Gridiron Gear 2010 /25
[Image: namath.jpg]

Hakeem Nicks Classics 09 RC /399
[Image: nickso.jpg]

Y.A Tittle Donruss Classics 2001
[Image: tleys.jpg]

Drew Brees Fleer Genuine Insider 2002
[Image: brees.jpg]

RE: LOTS OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE, COME ON IN!!! Dieon Sanders, Y.A Tittle, Hakeem Nicks, etc
Welcome to the site and those are some very nice cards you have.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to have to put all of your stuff into organize. There's steps on how to do that at the top of the threads.

Once you get them into there, you'll need to check them as haves and as trade aways. The process will be taught in step-by-step formation on that thread that I mentioned above.

In order to use ORG, you'll have to either pay for it or the online price guide. That's a new requirement they came out with a couple of months ago. It's worth it, though, to be able to trade.

Whenever you get everything into ORG, please let me know if the Deion is FT. I can sure use that in my Cowboys PC. Thanks again.

RE: LOTS OF AUTO'S FOR TRADE, COME ON IN!!! Dieon Sanders, Y.A Tittle, Hakeem Nicks, etc
Nice cards

(07-27-2011, 04:49 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Welcome to the site and those are some very nice cards you have.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're going to have to put all of your stuff into organize. There's steps on how to do that at the top of the threads.

Once you get them into there, you'll need to check them as haves and as trade aways. The process will be taught in step-by-step formation on that thread that I mentioned above.

In order to use ORG, you'll have to either pay for it or the online price guide. That's a new requirement they came out with a couple of months ago. It's worth it, though, to be able to trade.

Whenever you get everything into ORG, please let me know if the Deion is FT. I can sure use that in my Cowboys PC. Thanks again.
Oh! Well thanks for the info, I'll look into doing that now, I apologize for not reading up on it before posting!

(07-27-2011, 05:05 PM)jpqb30 Wrote: Oh! Well thanks for the info, I'll look into doing that now, I apologize for not reading up on it before posting!
actually you don't have to pay for the ORG you can use it for free if you have less than 100 cards in it....its a nice way to check out the system and see how it all works before you have to put money into it....and it is a pretty awesome system man.....there are some really great members on these forums. If you have any other questions ask me or one of the senior members around here and we will get ya going!

Welcome to the gang. Got any Romo cards? LMK. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

(07-27-2011, 06:05 PM)mecooncat Wrote: Welcome to the gang. Got any Romo cards? LMK. Thanks.
hey bud I accepted the trade for the Romo

(07-27-2011, 05:15 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: actually you don't have to pay for the ORG you can use it for free if you have less than 100 cards in it....its a nice way to check out the system and see how it all works before you have to put money into it....and it is a pretty awesome system man.....there are some really great members on these forums. If you have any other questions ask me or one of the senior members around here and we will get ya going!
I'm having trouble figuring out how to add cards ? =/

ok what you do is the top search bar that says collectibles and marketplace under it click on collectibles
then type in the info for the card you want to add and make sure the spelling is correct
then it will bring up a list find the card you want to add and check the box and click the add button and then it will ask you what folder to put it in......Hope this helps!!!

tell me when you get it fixed bc I am interested in a couple of the cards you have!!

cmb for the namath, thanks