`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great lets waste another 5 Million........

RE: Great lets waste another 5 Million........
I love Gore but come on man!! Guy hasn't played a whole season on god knows how long and now he wants a better contract. I have a feeling its going to be a rough year.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

(07-27-2011, 01:34 PM)bdb1 Wrote: I love Gore but come on man!! Guy hasn't played a whole season on god knows how long and now he wants a better contract. I have a feeling its going to be a rough year.
He's hurt because who else gets the BALL.
Oh wait.. We have that top flight QB that keeps 8 men out of the box. LMAO...
He's been like 50% of our offense.........

Sounds a bit like QB karma ... too much QB goodness has happened there for too long Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-27-2011, 03:14 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Sounds a bit like QB karma ... too much QB goodness has happened there for too long Smile
If so when is enough enough! haha. We need to win. It's been so frustrating for the last decade. That's such a long time.

yea a waste of 5million....how is he worth 5mil? i have no idea

They're making room for Jamarcus Russell j/k
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

So I'm guessing Crabtree's never gonna get to play to his full potential then...
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-27-2011, 01:34 PM)bdb1 Wrote: I love Gore but come on man!! Guy hasn't played a whole season on god knows how long and now he wants a better contract. I have a feeling its going to be a rough year.
The combination of your banner and the topic of this thread makes me sad to think it's the same organization behind the two.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Had to requote this to show this little tid bit I found.

San Francisco 49ers running back Frank Gore has made defenses pay for crowding the box against him. Over the past three seasons, Gore has faced eight defenders on the box on roughly 21 percent of his carries, and ranks in the top ten in rushing yards, first downs and yards per rush.

Not sure what we have in Kaepernick, but if we start to tank as many believe we will with Smith behind center, I hope we give him a shot. At the very least this team needs to bring in another option at QB. I know Harbaugh is the real deal when it comes to coaching the offense and QB's... but at this point in Alex's career the ceiling is pretty dang low. Either trade for Kyle Orton, or sign someone who can take this team over. Never thought I could miss Shaun Hill or Jeff Garcia so much...
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]