`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plax back in blue?

Plax back in blue?
When watching espn last night...i was a bit excited when i saw Giants reps had been talking to Plax's reps yesterday. I have nothing against Plax and think he could only help the giants in the redzone where they struggle and turn the ball over. I really hope he comes back to them. Would rather have him on the team then have to defend him also. Without him in the big game against Green bay i dont know if the giants would have won that one in the nfc championship. You could say he led them to the super bowl. What do you all think???

RE: Plax back in blue?
I like him. Personal bs aside he would be a great pickup for any team. Good luck.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I really like Plax. LOVED when he played for the Steelers and hated to see him go. He will definitely help any red zone situation.

Giants offense hasn't been the same since he shot the 08 season away. I'd love to have him back in blue, but they better check to make sure he's a changed man, as he turned into quite an azz towards the end.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(07-27-2011, 08:26 AM)bselje Wrote: Giants offense hasn't been the same since he shot the 08 season away. I'd love to have him back in blue, but they better check to make sure he's a changed man, as he turned into quite an azz towards the end.
He is meeting with Coughlin today. Truth is, we really don't need another WR right now. Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Victor Cruz, Domenick Hixon, Derek Hagen, Ramses Barden, Duke Calhoun, Michael Clayton, and Thomas Devlin already on the roster. The only reason they are talking to him is because, Cruz, Hixon, and Smith are on the IR list. Gotta get rid of a couple if we take Plax...
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-27-2011, 08:56 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: He is meeting with Coughlin today. Truth is, we really don't need another WR right now. Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Victor Cruz, Domenick Hixon, Derek Hagen, Ramses Barden, Duke Calhoun, Michael Clayton, and Thomas Devlin already on the roster. The only reason they are talking to him is because, Cruz, Hixon, and Smith are on the IR list. Gotta get rid of a couple if we take Plax...
It's worth it though, imagine Nicks, Smith, Manningham AND Plax on a 4 WR set? Sounds like a nightmare to me, but isn't something going on with Smith?

(07-27-2011, 09:17 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: It's worth it though, imagine Nicks, Smith, Manningham AND Plax on a 4 WR set? Sounds like a nightmare to me, but isn't something going on with Smith?
Smith is a free agent. I dont know if the giants will resign him. As for the other wideouts..calhoun hasnt done anything...Clayton hasnt proved himself again yet...Ramses Barden has been a disappointment when he is able to play. I would like to see Victor Cruz though in the reg season. The Giants drafted a Wr in draft this year but they should mainly stick him as a KR since they never seem to get good field position and that is a position they have always needed since Ron Dixon left. I can see Clayton, Calhoun or Barden leaving. In exchange for Plax, that would be a great exchange. And i could wear my number 17 jersey again lol
And Hixon is ok...he could stay on practise squad just in case. Hagan dropped way too many last year so dont care if he leaves. if they get plax, would be awesome, but they need a LB still. A veteran one. And now maybe a DT now that Cofield left to Washington.

(07-27-2011, 09:37 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Smith is a free agent. I dont know if the giants will resign him. As for the other wideouts..calhoun hasnt done anything...Clayton hasnt proved himself again yet...Ramses Barden has been a disappointment when he is able to play. I would like to see Victor Cruz though in the reg season. The Giants drafted a Wr in draft this year but they should mainly stick him as a KR since they never seem to get good field position and that is a position they have always needed since Ron Dixon left. I can see Clayton, Calhoun or Barden leaving. In exchange for Plax, that would be a great exchange. And i could wear my number 17 jersey again lol
And Hixon is ok...he could stay on practise squad just in case. Hagan dropped way too many last year so dont care if he leaves. if they get plax, would be awesome, but they need a LB still. A veteran one. And now maybe a DT now that Cofield left to Washington.
I think Smith ends up re-signing. Barden's gonna be the 1st to go I think. Clayton next. They love Calhoun on the practice field. He's a real beast and always gives 110%.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Hopefully he's not just a distraction for the Giants. I wish them all luck..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]