`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help me price this 1/1

Help me price this 1/1
I need help pricing this card. Im also looking to sell it or trade it. My collection consist of, Cowboys, Emmitt Smith, Irvin, Aikman and Novacek.

www.studiog51.com/images/baseball/front.jpg
www.studiog51.com/images/baseball/back.jpg

RE: Help me price this 1/1
Nice card....

its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

I know others have commented on pricing n/a cards due to scarcity so it may be worth searching the forums for ideas. One idea I liked was taking a known value for a card in that line and then multiplying it based on scarcity. For instance, if there is a fisk auto for legendary cuts numbered to 50 that is worth $20 then you could take and multiply the value by 50 since yours is a 1/1 (making it $1000 value).

In the end though, it's what someone is willing to pay for it. I've never been one to track 1/1 sales or even know how that would work given the HUGE number of 1/1s that have been released in recent years (printing plates anyone?!?!). I'd be curious too on how folks value 1/1s and/or N/A cards. I've got my fair share too including a few 1/1s and #/5, #/10, etc...
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

I to have not been able to figure out the pricing guide. I hope a 1/1 collecter comes along and is able to price it. I have a few other 1/1 cards Id like to price as well, then sell or trade. My 1/1 are all baseball and Im a football fan.

if u looking 2 trade it i have some football u may be interested in
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-26-2011, 12:38 AM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: I know others have commented on pricing n/a cards due to scarcity so it may be worth searching the forums for ideas. One idea I liked was taking a known value for a card in that line and then multiplying it based on scarcity. For instance, if there is a fisk auto for legendary cuts numbered to 50 that is worth $20 then you could take and multiply the value by 50 since yours is a 1/1 (making it $1000 value).
That would definitely not work for 1/1. If the gold version of a base topps card booked at $2, the 1/1 would then be at $4022
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-26-2011, 02:36 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: That would definitely not work for 1/1. If the gold version of a base topps card booked at $2, the 1/1 would then be at $4022
Remember those Donruss Elite cards that were numbered to 10,000? That was a SP back in the day. haha and then Topps Gold Label came out with inserts numbered down to 50 or something like that and it was like "OMG thats insane".

(07-26-2011, 12:11 AM)Wargear Wrote: I need help pricing this card. Im also looking to sell it or trade it. My collection consist of, Cowboys, Emmitt Smith, Irvin, Aikman and Novacek.

www.studiog51.com/images/baseball/front.jpg
www.studiog51.com/images/baseball/back.jpg
Very cool card.

His not so rare auto cards seem to sell from $15-25 with shipping. Some of his legit low serial numbered ones go in the $40-50 range, but yours is better than some of those I've seen so if really pricing to sell and not leave up hoping someone will eventually grab it at some ridiculous amount, $65-85/ 65-75 range might be most feasible. Being a sticker auto doesn't help it out either and the GU square is neither here nor there for many these days, but overall probably "adds" to the card more than subtracts for most.

I would lean towards a higher amount and put more value on it in a trading scenario than I would a selling one.

Just opinion.

I would put a sale value of $65-75 and a trade value of $125-150, but thats just my opinion
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.