• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mail Day Topps Redemptions

Mail Day Topps Redemptions
Dez Bryant Unrivaled Black Auto 20/48
[Image: 2011-07-25150420.jpg]

Mike Williams Unrivaled Patch Auto 107/249
[Image: 2011-07-25150339.jpg]

RE: Mail Day Topps Redemptions
nice cards! how long does topps usually take? I had a topps magic triple auto I just entered last week and it was my first redemption so I was wondering how long it would take

Sweet looking cards!!!

Must be the day, LOL. Don't mean to steal your thread but I got my Topps redemption today too. Here it is....

[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]

(07-25-2011, 05:08 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: nice cards! how long does topps usually take? I had a topps magic triple auto I just entered last week and it was my first redemption so I was wondering how long it would take
These took like 5 months.

(07-25-2011, 05:08 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sweet looking cards!!!

Must be the day, LOL. Don't mean to steal your thread but I got my Topps redemption today too. Here it is....

[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]
Nice Gresham. I like those autos. Looks like there might be a few happy Beckett members today. =0)

Great Mike Williams! You scored on that redemption!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-25-2011, 05:18 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great Mike Williams! You scored on that redemption!
That is 2 4 Color patches I have now for him. The other is the 2010 Certified Fabrics Jumbo 4 color patch.

i actually had a magic triple auto redemption as well and it took about a month from when they received it to get back to me. i was pleasantly surprised.

(07-25-2011, 05:08 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: nice cards! how long does topps usually take? I had a topps magic triple auto I just entered last week and it was my first redemption so I was wondering how long it would take

haha, i just got my topps unrivaled redemption today as well! Like RipkenFan said, don't mean to hijack your post, but here's mine! They've been sitting on this redemption for about 8 months or so I think.
[Image: IMAG0032.jpg]
Pleased with the patch on it, looks to be the bottom of the A off the nameplate! I've seen the ones numbered lower with a worse patch!
Collecting Tommy Z and ND Alums!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
My Bucket:
http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145...orner2009/

(07-25-2011, 05:55 PM)twolfcorner2009 Wrote: haha, i just got my topps unrivaled redemption today as well! Like RipkenFan said, don't mean to hijack your post, but here's mine! They've been sitting on this redemption for about 8 months or so I think.
[Image: IMAG0032.jpg]
Pleased with the patch on it, looks to be the bottom of the A off the nameplate! I've seen the ones numbered lower with a worse patch!
Very nice patch