`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Going to Skins camp!!!

Going to Skins camp!!!
I have wanted to do this for years and I'm finally going to!
I have decided to go early next week and need tips on how to meet the players and get autos...
I have a sick mcnabb card and a few orakpo rc's i would like to get signed along with a Joey G magic card.

If anyone has any pointers they will be much appreciated!!!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: Going to Skins camp!!!
That's a cool map!!!
Every camp is different though. Falcon's camp is super fan-friendly cuz we can pretty much reach out and touch them. Lol
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-25-2011, 02:41 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: That's a cool map!!!
Every camp is different though. Falcon's camp is super fan-friendly cuz we can pretty much reach out and touch them. Lol
thanks,
i hope that the skins are the same

From what I have seen, there is an area you can wait for the players to walk out and sign and do a meet and greet type thing. When me and my daughter went to the Seahawks camp they favored the folks with kids. And from my experience your better bringing a football or helmet for them to sign along with the cards you have.

And I will take ANY Fred Davis you can get your hands on.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(07-25-2011, 03:30 PM)mik253 Wrote: From what I have seen, there is an area you can wait for the players to walk out and sign and do a meet and greet type thing. When me and my daughter went to the Seahawks camp they favored the folks with kids. And from my experience your better bringing a football or helmet for them to sign along with the cards you have.

And I will take ANY Fred Davis you can get your hands on.
i have a c taylor auto helmet that im thinking about taking along with a silver sharpie.
I will keep my eye out for fred stuff for you while im there!

(07-25-2011, 03:34 PM)p18mann Wrote: i have a c taylor auto helmet that im thinking about taking along with a silver sharpie.
I will keep my eye out for fred stuff for you while im there!
That would be a good idea. I know at some of the camps they have balls and helmet you can buy just for signing, and anything you can get signed by Fred if you can would be great, I would be more than happy to cover shipping and what not as well.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

We visited our 1st Steelers training camp last year. Wow what fun!!!!

I guess all camps are different with getting autos and stuff so I don't know if I can help ya much but the bigger items football/helmet/etc is easier to get signed. Not as much fumbling around for stuff. Make sure to keep your Sharpie/pen cap shut until the last moment (learned the hard way but Charlie Batch was sooo cool and waited for me to pull out a fresh one). Also if I had to do it over I would have taken a second party who is willing to take pics of you getting autos. Take plenty of fluids cuz it gets HOT, lol.

Good luck and have fun getting autos. Nothing beats getting them in person. Big Grin

Its official im going monday. I printed out my "invite" and now have to decide what to take....
cards, my old banner, or my only mini helmet thats signed by charlie taylor????