`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizing Tips or Tricks

Organizing Tips or Tricks
I see questions's mostly in the help forum about organizer help that i don't always ck that often. Just wondering if we can post tips that many others aren't aware of while searching their org.
I don't have much yet but when i look in my home computer for a pic or file that i can't recall the name i do a search using *.*.wri for bringing up all write or other files.
I know the * is helpful in searches (not sure why) so i first typed in the letter A for a search. Of the 59 that came up they all have a name with an A in the title like Aaron, Atlanta, All Stars etc but limited results. When i searched A* 1700 cards came up, they started with player names, next was new Age player, then other like card #'s like ARHR61, AS1, ALCS, AU, AL, All American & other cards that contain A somewhre in the description. I guess it picks up all cards with an A in any starting word in a card listing. It can be used to get cards by player & other info but to use it to put cards by letter in a folder would also have that same card elsewhere ie: Albert Pujols Chrome Refractor would be come up in searches of A* P* C* R*. Might be a simple way to put multi player cards in a folder. I'm not sure if this can be of help to anyone, I'm sure besides me there are others who would like to hear some tips for the organizer that you learned on your own.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Organizing Tips or Tricks
Anyone come up with any organizer tips?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered