`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Packs A&G

2 Packs A&G
Nothing Spectacular in 2 packs, no big hits, but surprised that there are at least a couple cards that I can get a couple bucks for.

Notables:
#304 Madison Bumgarner SP
#57 Derek Jeter (base card)
#242 Cheryl Burke (with gold code thingy on the bottom corners)

Minis:
UG3 Waverly Hills Sanatorium
155 Josh Johnson (regular back, nothing special)

Not sure if its a coincidence or what, but got 2 Jhoulys Chacin base cards and 2 Clay Bucholz in 2 packs. 2 doubles in 2 packs is a little weird I think

The other cards were
Carlos Quentin
Joba Chamberlain Hometown Heroes
Floating Fortress #FF17 USS Texas

This is my first A&G purchase this year and I'm impressed with the cards. They do look really cool and I'd like to bust a box or two if I had the money.....I have some extra $$ next month and was going to get a Jumbo box of 2011 Bowman, but may opt for a couple A&G boxes instead. Probably would get more bang for the 160 bucks

RE: 2 Packs A&G
It's such a fun product, I would go Ginter over Bowman anyday. And when you do open those boxes, keep me in mind for the mini's please (yes, I'm begging for mini's in advance now)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-24-2011, 07:55 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: It's such a fun product, I would go Ginter over Bowman anyday. And when you do open those boxes, keep me in mind for the mini's please (yes, I'm begging for mini's in advance now)
LoL I'll keep you posted. I think I will go with A&G instead of Bowman. I'm kinda burned out on the Bowman already anyway, and the Harper auto chase has kinda lost its thrill after coming up empty so many times.

Probably around Aug 8-10 is when I'll be looking to smash a couple boxes. I'll have a little over $200 to blow so I'll definitely have enough for 2 boxes, maybe 3. Smile

(07-24-2011, 08:15 PM)cincycap83 Wrote: LoL I'll keep you posted. I think I will go with A&G instead of Bowman. I'm kinda burned out on the Bowman already anyway, and the Harper auto chase has kinda lost its thrill after coming up empty so many times.

Probably around Aug 8-10 is when I'll be looking to smash a couple boxes. I'll have a little over $200 to blow so I'll definitely have enough for 2 boxes, maybe 3. Smile
Good luck and have fun!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]