`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 A&G Pujols Auto...Im Clueless ?

2011 A&G Pujols Auto...Im Clueless ?
I don't understand why there hasn't been more Allen and Ginter Pujols autos on the bay and or being pulled yet. There have only been 2 red redemption autos of his on ebay and both went for around 700 bucks. Anyone know why we haven't seen these at all ? They seem to be SSP and one of the best cards you can pull even though they are redemption cards. I have been looking for a regular blue framed auto of his from this set to add to my collection but i have been clueless as to why we haven't seen any yet ? Any and all comments are welcome.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: 2011 A&G Pujols Auto...Im Clueless ?
Could be that A&G hasn't been out too long so their aren't a lot floating around yet. Also some people may be holding onto them for their collections or waiting to see what happens to his contract?
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

true story. I passed on a red redemption that i would of had to pay between 750-800 for. I think i made a right choice on passing up on it but i still am looking for one for the collection.

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I'm sure some more will turn up maybe with better prices-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Yeah thats what i thought so too...my budget was between 650-700

Is it possible that they don't exist?

No probably not because there has been 2 red ones out there already. There wouldn't be the red without the blue. They are probably SSP. Around 25 copies I would imagine

I can now confirm that the Pujols does exist. It is a redemption. My department head at COMC pulled one last night.