Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Calling All Prospectors (Lots of Scans)

Calling All Prospectors (Lots of Scans)
Hey folks,
Below you'll find a slew of prospect, USA and rookie cards I have marked for trade. I'm mainly looking for Cleveland Indians prospect autos I don't already have, along with 2010 Bowman Chrome USA autos and 2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA autos I still need for my set. That said, I'm willing to look at anything, so lemme know what you like. Cheers.

[Image: prosrook01.jpg]
[Image: prosrook02.jpg]
[Image: prosrook03.jpg]
[Image: prosrook04.jpg]
[Image: prosrook05.jpg]
[Image: prosrook06.jpg]
[Image: prosrook07.jpg]
[Image: prosrook08.jpg]
[Image: prosrook09.jpg]
[Image: prosrook10.jpg]
[Image: prosrook11.jpg]
[Image: prosrook12.jpg]
[Image: prosrook13.jpg]
[Image: prosrook14.jpg]
[Image: prosrook15.jpg]
[Image: prosrook16.jpg]
[Image: prosrook17.jpg]
[Image: prosrook18.jpg]
[Image: prosrook19.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Calling All Prospectors (Lots of Scans)
Wow, that was a lot of cards to view. Did you get my PM about the Aaron, Mays, etc.?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Those Q&A cards are cool, you can tell they rushed through them haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

PM sent
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

Yeah, I probably would have too if I had to answer the same lame questions for 65 copies of the same card.

(07-23-2011, 12:45 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Those Q&A cards are cool, you can tell they rushed through them haha
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Yeah, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

(07-23-2011, 12:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Wow, that was a lot of cards to view. Did you get my PM about the Aaron, Mays, etc.?

do you need any of these indians?
[Image: 001-28.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I'd be interested in another Brach, and maybe the Laporta, but not the others. Cheers.

(07-23-2011, 05:37 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: do you need any of these indians?
[Image: 001-28.jpg]

open offer sent
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-23-2011, 12:45 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Those Q&A cards are cool, you can tell they rushed through them haha
How would you feel if the card co. brought you 65 Q&A cards along with 500 regular cards to sign?

I think I'd rush through it too.

I agree that they are pretty sweet though. Interesting that the one dude said "Nolan Ryan" as his "most admired player". Ryan retired when that dude was probably 2 or 3 its doubtful that he ever saw him play.....but I like that answer better than "Chase Utley". haha at least Nolan never faked being hit by a 102mph Chapman fastball and ran down to first base with a big smile on his face. I'll hate Utley forever just for that....is it wrong to be bitter about a series 9 months after it happened?