`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF / WTB 2010 Exquisite BASE Rookies

WTTF / WTB 2010 Exquisite BASE Rookies
UPDATE: Here's what I've got so far...turns out that Cashis11 (a member at another forum)DID steal my $105 so I won't be getting my Gabbert and Dalton /99s. Could really use some help on this set.

2010 Exquisite 2011 Draft Pick Rookie Cards
Serial Numbered #/99 - Parallel #/25

Colin Kaepernick Need Both
Blaine Gabbert Got /25, Need /99
Jake Locker Need Both
Andy Dalton - Need Both
Christian Ponder - Got /99, Need /25
Pat Devlin - Got /25, Need /99
Tyrod Taylor Got /25, Need /99
Mark Ingram Got /25, Need /99
Demarco Murray - Need Both
Noel Devine - Need Both
Evan Royster - Need Both

Looking for all QBs, RBs, and to a lesser extend WRs.

I'm also interested in DOUBLES of QBs and RBs. If you have an extra Pat Devlin, for instance, I'll even trade ya for that! lol

Bucket's in my sig.

[Image: Gallery.jpg]

To be clear, I am looking for any of the cards below (would love the #/25) and especially QBs and RBs. Not really looking for other positions until I'm done with QBs and RBs, but would consider top draft picks.

[Image: StatsXRCcopy.jpg]
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

RE: WTTF / WTB 2010 Exquisite BASE Rookies
Need the Royster?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Sorry you lost your cash Serg, I hope you filed a report with his local PD. Will keep an eye out for you!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Bump for a great trader and guy, good luck man, glad that Ingram was put to good use. I still have that singletary dual patch college and pro for ya. Lmk if still interested

(07-22-2011, 11:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sorry you lost your cash Serg, I hope you filed a report with his local PD. Will keep an eye out for you!
Thanks, RW34. The Jerk lives in Canada...I did call his local PD and they told me what I needed to do locally to get everything started, but I've been so busy with work and travel I just haven't had time to look into it further.
(07-23-2011, 01:16 AM)daytonator Wrote: Bump for a great trader and guy, good luck man, glad that Ingram was put to good use. I still have that singletary dual patch college and pro for ya. Lmk if still interested
Thanks, Daytonator. And yes, I'm still very interested in the Singletary, got a scan?
(07-22-2011, 11:41 PM)floydtown Wrote: Need the Royster?
Yessir!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(07-23-2011, 09:18 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Thanks, RW34. The Jerk lives in Canada...I did call his local PD and they told me what I needed to do locally to get everything started, but I've been so busy with work and travel I just haven't had time to look into it further.

Thanks, Daytonator. And yes, I'm still very interested in the Singletary, got a scan?

Yessir!
I just now saw the wantlist, I sent an offer. Feel free to counter if that card wont work.

PS-send me the mailing address of that guy in CA if you have it

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)