`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autos for sale!!!

autos for sale!!!
looking to sell most of my autographed cards. theyre all in my organize under autographed cards. make me an offer via pm. the griffeys arent for sale. looking to unload these quickly before i have to put them on ebay. thanks!

jon
JD

RE: autos for sale!!!
sent a trade offer with what im interested in inside. message left there as well. lmk. thanks!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

the trade offer didnt come through. send it again if you dont mind!
JD

haha my bad. i never pressed sent. dope! haha.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

i sent one too, lmk thanks

bump, bump, bump it up! lol seriously, im selling these autos cheap. the majority of them that is! take a look and make an offer. ive got to get rid of this *****!
JD

Bump this for all the right reason lol !
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

come on people dont be shy! gotta move some cards. mainly looking to move my autos right now but ill listen to anything.
JD

afternoon bump!
JD

come on people. im selling these things cheap! all my game used cards are now for sale too as well as everything else. take a look and shoot me an offer.
JD