`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With Organize

Help With Organize
Hi sorry for asking such a noob question, but I have started to add some of my chris paul collection to My Organize and I cant seem to figure out how to access my organize.

I forgot how i did it, but i remember starting a new folder called "Chris Paul Collection" ans when i selected the cards to add to organize i was selecting that folder...

Any help greatly appreciated!!!

RE: Help With Organize
Did you make the folder available for public view? THat might be the issue.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-21-2011, 08:03 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Did you make the folder available for public view? THat might be the issue.
Im not sure if I did, but every time I try and access the "Organize" tab its prompting me to subscribe.

Jeez this should not be so difficult... Sad

You're being asked to subscribe because you have over 100 cards in your organize (I think it was 1158 that I saw). The new policy that went into action a couple of months ago is that if you have 100 or less cards, you can use Organize free. But to use organize for more than 100 cards, you have to have some form of subscription (Organize, player, sport, etc.).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-22-2011, 09:23 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: You're being asked to subscribe because you have over 100 cards in your organize (I think it was 1158 that I saw). The new policy that went into action a couple of months ago is that if you have 100 or less cards, you can use Organize free. But to use organize for more than 100 cards, you have to have some form of subscription (Organize, player, sport, etc.).
The man with all the answers!!!

Thanks a bunch. It was time to renew... lol

(07-22-2011, 10:50 AM)monjo15 Wrote: The man with all the answers!!!

Thanks a bunch. It was time to renew... lol
No problem. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards