`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LEBRON JAMES SOLID GOLD #1/1 PULLED

RE: LEBRON JAMES SOLID GOLD #1/1 PULLED
(07-21-2011, 09:07 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: i think its a 1 of 1 of 1 of 1 of 1, its #'d 1/1,its his jersey # another 1/1,its the last one made another 1/1 and it was the last one made another 1/1
lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-21-2011, 09:07 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: i think its a 1 of 1 of 1 of 1 of 1, its #'d 1/1,its his jersey # another 1/1,its the last one made another 1/1 and it was the first one made another 1/1
LMAO when i sell it i'll put that in the acution 1 of 1 of 1 of 1 of 1 if panini really sends it as quickly as they say.......
NEED: Thabeet, Pendergraph, Andersen, Flynn, Derozan Crown Royale Rookies.

you definetely should im going to look that up in 3 weeks and i hope to see it im guessing it will be the only one that comes up like that though
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 09:09 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: lol.
The sad part is they actually think like that too!!! Sad, if it doesnt say "1/1" dont make up a reason to make it a "1/1"

Duh!!!

Lol Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

this thread was started for spamming reasons, and a new account was created to big up it

OMGPONIES! ALL CAPS! LEBRON GOLD! EBAY ITS ON EBAY SHINY THINGS!!!! ZOMG!!

Just seen it on ebay and wow nice pull would love to see the actual card of this and not the redemption.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(07-22-2011, 05:27 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: this thread was started for spamming reasons, and a new account was created to big up it

OMGPONIES! ALL CAPS! LEBRON GOLD! EBAY ITS ON EBAY SHINY THINGS!!!! ZOMG!!
I'm not seeing the new account that was created. All posts on this thread from what I can see are from people who've been on this site since before the New Year.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-22-2011, 06:44 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm not seeing the new account that was created. All posts on this thread from what I can see are from people who've been on this site since before the New Year.
old accounts that suddenly post

here's how it works: OP says his "friend" got the card, and it's going on ebay before sundown.

few posts later: old account, first post: omg! i saw it up on ebay!

of course, the item is unique enough that you dont have to provide a link.

it's backdoor spam

call me cynical.

(07-22-2011, 09:48 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: old accounts that suddenly post

here's how it works: OP says his "friend" got the card, and it's going on ebay before sundown.

few posts later: old account, first post: omg! i saw it up on ebay!

of course, the item is unique enough that you dont have to provide a link.

it's backdoor spam

call me cynical.
I agree with the back handed spam and I also thought it to be odd when someones first post was to say that they saw it on ebay

I'm sorry, I can't and won't spend that much on a card ever.

That card doesn't really even need to be junked. The highest bidder will be some guy on ebay that is either a LeBron fanatic or has to have as many of these gold cards as they can afford. Congrats on the Big O though XXKobeX8BryantXX, I would love to pull one of these. Congrats to both.
I also think $8000-$10000 is the range the LBJ will sell for. There are still plenty of loaded LeBron fans out there.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!