`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid smartphone battery...

Stupid smartphone battery...
As many of you know, I am working on a 2010 Panini Threads Sam Bradford Lettermen nameplate. I have the B, A F, O (just today), R, and D. All I need are the first R and the first D. Before I left for work today, I see that one seller has put up a D, an O, and two Rs. I sent him an email asking for the serial numbers so I could tell which ones they were, and if I needed them. I go on break at work and check my email via my phone. The D's serial number shows that it is the last D, so I don't need it. Same with one of the Rs, however, the other R he has is the one I need, but before I can buy it...

My phone died. And to add insult to injury, five hours later, when I go home for lunch...

He sold the R I needed. Sad Wahhhhhhh...
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: Stupid smartphone battery...
aw man....that would suck Sad
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RIP smartphone. The wrong name for a phone when the battery life is 5 minutes.

(07-21-2011, 03:03 PM)estuaryman Wrote: RIP smartphone. The wrong name for a phone when the battery life is 5 minutes.
lol Big Grin
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Try buying a car charger, Works for me! Smile
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(07-21-2011, 06:22 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Try buying a car charger, Works for me! Smile
I have one, but my car doesn't send power to the cigarette lighter when the car is turned off. We aren't allowed to carry our phones on the sales floor, si there wasn;t anything I could do until I went home for lunch.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I had a similar situation, but instead of my batt dying,, when i entered my bid, on my ebay app on the iphone, i entered my bid, & click confirm, & it took forever to confirm, & once it did, it said, auction ended. And i entered it with 30 sec's remaining.

Awww man. ADB if I had known it was you I would have went to the P.O. and stopped it from going out Sad You sure you dont want the other "R"? I'll give you a good deal on it since its you. Or if you can find anyone who has the "R" you need I'll trade mine for it. Let me know and I'll pull it off to see if we can find something to work out to get you the one you need.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-21-2011, 06:38 PM)TangoVictorMike Wrote: I had a similar situation, but instead of my batt dying,, when i entered my bid, on my ebay app on the iphone, i entered my bid, & click confirm, & it took forever to confirm, & once it did, it said, auction ended. And i entered it with 30 sec's remaining.
I have a G1 and the app I use had an update.
Was gonna bid on a card a few days ago wasn't home...
Haven't used the app since the update.
Tried to open the app. And got some error msg and the app wouldn't OPEN.........

The phones are super smart!!! Never claimed to have a lot of stamina... Just sayin...

I'm bummed for you ADB!!!! that blows.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]