`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB rumours

MLB rumours
where does everybody think Carlos Beltran will end up? or Hunter Pence ?

RE: MLB rumours
(07-21-2011, 01:09 PM)scorpion1157 Wrote: where does everybody think Carlos Beltran will end up? or Hunter Pence ?
Just heard Beltran went to the Braves

(07-21-2011, 07:43 PM)98holiday Wrote: Just heard Beltran went to the Braves
your pulling my leg......lmao

Beltran will go to the team that he thinks has the best chance of winning. I think he can veto any trade. Pence is an expensive contract with two years left on it and he can go to arbitration both years to get more than the 17K he now is paid, so I think he will go to the Giants, who desperately need a bat. And Beltran to the Yankees. Or I could be completely wrong.
Pence would look good in a Tribe uniform too!

Pence to the Yanks I read a few week back. Any thought anyone?

(07-21-2011, 07:43 PM)98holiday Wrote: Just heard Beltran went to the Braves
Thats the last time I listen to local sports!!

Beltran: Who knows, but I think the Giants might want to add a bat.

Pence: I think he stays put. Houston would like to re-sign him, he's really all they have.

Just started collecting Domonic Brown (again) and Jarred Cosart cards so I am sure the Phillies will trade them both for Pence. Kinda like when I started collecting Michael Taylor and Kyle Drabek cards and the Phillies traded them for Halladay. BTW, not at all complaining about the Halladay deal. I would have traded just about anyone to get him.
(07-22-2011, 06:17 PM)98holiday Wrote: Thats the last time I listen to local sports!!
If you are referring to 610 WIP in Philly then you're right not to listen. That station is becoming a fountain of misinformation. I listen to opinons and the idiot callers, but when it comes to rumors I just ignore them all. I was listening yesterday and the way they were talking led me to believe it wasn't a rumor but rather a done deal. I jumped on the internet and saw nothing about Beltran already being traded. The best thing I can say about WIP is that it's better than listening to the music stations here.

I heard Darryl Jeter is about to get traded for LeBron McGrady
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I've read that Pence is the Phils main target but he might cost too much. Beltran is a possibility but they won't give up Brown for a rental player. Upton may be a target also