`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the state of collecting football cards .....

RE: the state of collecting football cards .....
(07-22-2011, 07:53 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: i agree ray rice is very good but that even proves my point more because henne there saying wont even get to start for the phins soon thigpen they say will take over like he did when henne was hurt. now i dont see how you think this class is going to be dissapointing yes cam i think will be a bust and mallet will sit behind brady for a few years but isnt that what cassell did who knows brady might get hurt and never play again. brady took the spot from bledsoe when he got hurt so why wouldnt mallet be able to do the same if brady got hurt. you only mentioned those names you never mentioned blaine gabbert or mark ingram andy dalton jake locker mikel leshoure ryan williams i mean there is 7 potential QB's going to be in most products and then you have pryor coming up now also. then you have 3 top of the line in RB with leshoure ryan williams and mark ingram. then youll have a few others not as high end but will be sought after do to what team hes on such as shane vareen
Sorry man, but when the experts agree that the best player out of this year's draft is the Cornerback, Patrick Peterson... yeah...
I'm sayin', your chances that any QB out of this years draft going to be great is gonna be slim to none. Plus, Brady getting hurt and ending his career is like a 99% chance. Remember, Matt Cassel isn't starting in New England... He's starting in Kansas City.
Mark Ingram has busted knees, not good for a RB. And 7 potential QB's?! None of them proved themselves in college. Cam won the Heisman cuz he played in a simple offense ala Jamarcus Russell. Ask him the playbook ala John Gruden, and he couldn't recite a single play. Some of them will learn and prosper, but it'll really be a bumpy road for most of those guys... Maybe not for Nick Farley, AJ Green, and Julio Jones though. dude's are beasts.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-22-2011, 08:35 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Sorry man, but when the experts agree that the best player out of this year's draft is the Cornerback, Patrick Peterson... yeah...
I'm sayin', your chances that any QB out of this years draft going to be great is gonna be slim to none. Plus, Brady getting hurt and ending his career is like a 99% chance. Remember, Matt Cassel isn't starting in New England... He's starting in Kansas City.
Mark Ingram has busted knees, not good for a RB. And 7 potential QB's?! None of them proved themselves in college. Cam won the Heisman cuz he played in a simple offense ala Jamarcus Russell. Ask him the playbook ala John Gruden, and he couldn't recite a single play. Some of them will learn and prosper, but it'll really be a bumpy road for most of those guys... Maybe not for Nick Farley, AJ Green, and Julio Jones though. dude's are beasts.
So all these BUSTS that was supposed to be STARS... And the EXPERTS said all these good things when these STARS came out of college.

Experts = Lets pick players who we THINK will be good.

(07-22-2011, 08:39 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: So all these BUSTS that was supposed to be STARS... And the EXPERTS said all these good things when these STARS came out of college.

Experts = Lets pick players who we THINK will be good.
Ummm... YEAH
I mean, c'mon... Who's really shining right now???
There are guys that you know are gonna be great! Then there are guys that have the potential, then there's those no one talks about just because...
No one's talking about the QB class of 2011. Truth be told. Sure, some will turn out to be better than others but seriously, who's shining right away, right now? Carolina was sorta "forced" into taking a QB cuz of the division they're in... They need to compete with Freeman, Brees, and Ryan. Nobody down south down here truly feels as if Cam will be the man in NC.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

(07-21-2011, 07:11 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: its my favorite brady auto actually.. idk why haha
What other ones do you got!?

where are you in the south im in FL and yeah i dont like cam either he isnt one i was talking about and ESPN made that segment called year of the Quarter Back because they think they will all be duds right
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(07-22-2011, 08:55 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: where are you in the south im in FL and yeah i dont like cam either he isnt one i was talking about and ESPN made that segment called year of the Quarter Back because they think they will all be duds right
ATL
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CAM TWICE A YEAR! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

(07-22-2011, 08:35 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Sorry man, but when the experts agree that the best player out of this year's draft is the Cornerback, Patrick Peterson... yeah...
No matter what kind of a name a player had in college, no matter what the experts say, doesn't matter if he was a walk on or a 1 round pick, the two things that make ANY rookie QB great are 1- great 1st year NFL coaching. The team you land on matters. Some coaches are great with their rookies and others act like their expected to know everything walking through the door for the 1st time. #2- Game time. When you fall into the role of back up for two, three, four seasons, your done. (Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky). When you play and practice with veterans and your expected to act like a leader everyday, you become a better player. All these guys are top notch talent. Getting them up to their potential is the where the coaching staff and opportunity comes into play. Mark Sanchez is the perfect example. Great coaching and a ton of game time. Before he retires, Sanchez will go down in history as a great Jets QB....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-22-2011, 09:28 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: No matter what kind of a name a player had in college, no matter what the experts say, doesn't matter if he was a walk on or a 1 round pick, the two things that make ANY rookie QB great are 1- great 1st year NFL coaching. The team you land on matters. Some coaches are great with their rookies and others act like their expected to know everything walking through the door for the 1st time. #2- Game time. When you fall into the role of back up for two, three, four seasons, your done. (Jared Lorenzen from Kentucky). When you play and practice with veterans and your expected to act like a leader everyday, you become a better player. All these guys are top notch talent. Getting them up to their potential is the where the coaching staff and opportunity comes into play. Mark Sanchez is the perfect example. Great coaching and a ton of game time. Before he retires, Sanchez will go down in history as a great Jets QB....
He's gotta do better this year. 17 TDs and 13 INTs ain't gonna cut it especially in NY.