`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Old Man Still Has It!!!!!

Old Man Still Has It!!!!!
saw this on yahoo today, for 48, pretty surprised how easy he dunks it, but wheres the hang time lol. video is a little blurry, did i see tongue sticking out? aww, the good ole days.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Old Man Still Has It!!!!!
Bah, humbug. Dunking is point blank, let's see some jump shots. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

lol, dont even go there xstream, you know hes still got it!!!!!

(07-20-2011, 08:54 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: lol, dont even go there xstream, you know hes still got it!!!!!
lol. I don't know. His FG% was his second and third lowest of his career when he played for Washington. And that's if you even want to include the 1994-95 season where he only played 17 games. If not, then his shot was it's worst ever in his last two years. And now he's almost 10 years older. Nah, but for real, he's got decent hops for a 48 year old. Smile

Several of the players said jordan still got it.. dont know if they are contracted to say that, but even still we see him dunk and we hear from the players that he still has game. He probably could suit up and play better then half the kids on his team lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(07-26-2011, 12:59 AM)antriarc Wrote: Several of the players said jordan still got it.. dont know if they are contracted to say that, but even still we see him dunk and we hear from the players that he still has game. He probably could suit up and play better then half the kids on his team lol
NO LIE!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

you know i wonder, take a guy like him that played to the highest level for that long, and i wonder does he practice alot, i mean, do you think players get tired of the game and stop doing it all together? his love for the game was extraordinary, mostly winning was his passion. i know some players still play, look at what pippen did in the celebrity all-star game.

(07-27-2011, 01:33 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: you know i wonder, take a guy like him that played to the highest level for that long, and i wonder does he practice alot, i mean, do you think players get tired of the game and stop doing it all together? his love for the game was extraordinary, mostly winning was his passion. i know some players still play, look at what pippen did in the celebrity all-star game.
I think he does. Nobody who loves basketball just stops playing it. It might be not as often, but I guarantee you, you could probably find him outside a couple nights a week at 10 PM shooting some hoops. That way the paparazzi don't start the "He's coming back." stuff. Smile