`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Set Needs

2008 Set Needs
Im trying to finish up some sets for 2008. I am looking to complete the basic Topps set, SP Rookie Edition and Topps Rookie Progression. All of my wants are listed in my org. Please send over offers so I can complete these sets! Thanks for the help guys.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2008 Set Needs
open trade started

I responded to everyone.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

trade sent
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I could knock out a huge chunk of your needs I think. It's probably easier for you to check me though for what you need. Send me an offer if you'd like.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-18-2011, 09:38 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I could knock out a huge chunk of your needs I think. It's probably easier for you to check me though for what you need. Send me an offer if you'd like.
I tried to send an offer, but when I clicked on your username, it was like a bit of the page was cut off where "view profile" usually is. Can you send me an offer because I am unable to access the right page on your profile? Thanks

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

I just added like 200+ football cards to my org so hopefully I can make some deals with that!

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto