`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Marketplace

Beckett Marketplace
I've never purchased anything using Beckett Marketplace, but it looks like it could be just what I need. My questions are: 1) If I put cards from multiple dealers in my shopping cart, do I just pay one time and Beckett sees to it that the right amount of money goes to the right sellers? 2) do I just pay one shipping fee if I buy cards from multiple sellers at one time, or do I have to pay separately to each seller?

Any help anyone could offer on those questions would be much appreciated, and if anyone wants to post their thoughts or tips on using the marketplace, that'd be great! Thanks!
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

RE: Beckett Marketplace
Its been a while since I purchased from the Marketplace. From what I remember you only pay once and the money is divided up by Beckett. As for shipping I believe you pay shipping to each dealer. I used to try and find one dealer who had a lot of the cards I needed to save on shipping. Hope that helps. Good Luck!
BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

1) If I put cards from multiple dealers in my shopping cart, do I just pay one time and Beckett sees to it that the right amount of money goes to the right sellers?
*YES

2) do I just pay one shipping fee if I buy cards from multiple sellers at one time, or do I have to pay separately to each seller?
*Unfortunately, you'd have to pay multiple shipping fees. Definitely would be a good idea to keep track of your shipping charges when doing multiple dealer purchases.

Thanks!
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

I was wondering the same thing.Good to know
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.