`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Does Everyone Look Like?

What Does Everyone Look Like?
I saw this on the football forum, and I thought it would be nice to put a face to the names of the collectors that we talk to everyday about cards.

My wife took this recent one of me holding up one of my favorite cards.

[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

RE: What Does Everyone Look Like?
Ever seen the movie Shrek? That's what I look like. Smile I'll see if my wife will take a pic later and I'll throw it up here. Smile To anyone who puts their pic up here, please keep it 1) legal and 2) child friendly. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

my bucket has a pic of me in it, next to another hobby I enjoy.

It is at the end I believe. Someone else can post it for me, I can't get to photobucket right now. Sad
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-15-2011, 12:03 PM)got watcha want Wrote: my bucket has a pic of me in it, next to another hobby I enjoy.

It is at the end I believe. Someone else can post it for me, I can't get to photobucket right now. Sad
Cheer up, everything will get better.
Here is your pic.

[Image: fall2010012.jpg]

Thanks much!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Here's a photo of me at the NBA All-Star Game in LA this year (I won a competition which included flights from the UK!)...

[Image: 180579_10150427421595111_695710110_17296...0527_n.jpg]

Just check out my YT vids...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Cool, anyone else? Come on let's keep this going.

(07-16-2011, 12:49 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Cool, anyone else? Come on let's keep this going.
I think this is a really cool idea man! I have always wondered what everyone looks like. So far it is nice to see that everyone is "normal" looking. I know this sounds weird, but let me explain. Being that I am 28, a teacher, and married I am often embarrassed to admit that I collect. When people ask they sort of give me the look. I personally dont care but its nice to know that I am not alone Smile

[Image: P4140240.jpg]
At a Seattle Mariners game.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Hey Nick, I am 29 and also a teacher. What do you teach? I teach Geography, Business Studies and Economics. I also coach basketball.