Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help Figuring Out This Card

Need Some Help Figuring Out This Card
Hi Folks,

I just received this 2007-08 Beliveau Foundations The Cup /10. Looking at the Beckett catalogue, there is a patch /10, an auto out of /10 and a patch&auto /5. There is a 4 swatch jersey on this card AND the Autograph so I'm unsure which card I have. As it's clearly printed /10, I'm leaning toward the auto /10 definition but unfortunately there is no reference to the fact that it is also a jersey card. Opinions? Thanks in advance for your help!

07-08 The Cup Beliveau Foundations
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Need Some Help Figuring Out This Card
My guess would be that it's this one here:
http://www.beckett.com/hockey/2007-08/th...au-6687680
It might be like UD Black which has four jersey swatches on the base cards, but no real notification that it's a quad jersey card. Either way, it's a gorgeous card! Great pick-up and thanks I hope that I was of some help.

Randi

The cup foundations are all jersey cards unless they are patch parallels.

Therefore you are correct, this is the 2007-08 The Cup - Cup Foundations Autographs CFJB Jean Beliveau 07/10.

(07-15-2011, 11:48 AM)cheatinc Wrote: The cup foundations are all jersey cards unless they are patch parallels.

Therefore you are correct, this is the 2007-08 The Cup - Cup Foundations Autographs CFJB Jean Beliveau 07/10.
agree with what he said

even thou i have ask beckett to fix a few #/## cards on a cards

amazing card
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)