`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want the POWER?,,,I got it inside

RE: You want the POWER?,,,I got it inside
(07-14-2011, 09:30 AM)radarblip Wrote: All are now listed. Pretty sure I have more of these, where? is another question...Mel
If you find the rest of them, I still need #5 Derek Jeter to complete my set.

Garciaparra are spoken for but there is still some Power remaining.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

i actually just came across a sealed one today that i had thought was a griffery jr. because of the case. I debated opening it for a bit and decided to see if it was a jeter i could add to my pc. Alas, it was a nomar. If anyone is looking for one, let me know

Off topic but I noticed you have a 2009 immortal letterman of Yogi Berra. Which letter do you have and if it is a letter that I need are you willing to trade/sell it?

Eric
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP