`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Heritage Chromes to the Org

Adding Heritage Chromes to the Org
Adding all my Heritage Chromes from all years, looking to deal them in bunches, hopefully for minis Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Adding Heritage Chromes to the Org
I sent an offer back for our deal
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-14-2011, 05:43 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Adding all my Heritage Chromes from all years, looking to deal them in bunches, hopefully for minis Smile
You're just a mini-collecting machine, aren't you? I'm with you - I like most of the minis I come across.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(07-14-2011, 06:06 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: You're just a mini-collecting machine, aren't you? I'm with you - I like most of the minis I come across.
almost up to 10,000 mini's and I just focused in on it last year round this time. I just like the fact that I can have more cards that take up less room. Also, the old dudes hate them because they can;t read the numbers or the text on the back so they throw them at me at the card shows round here Smile

Oh and I just finished adding all my chromes to the Org. I think they were the last thing I focused on before I went mini-crazy

i just bought a 20 card lot of mini two or 3 are pc but the rest will be up for trade when they come in
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-14-2011, 07:16 PM)rascrush Wrote: i just bought a 20 card lot of mini two or 3 are pc but the rest will be up for trade when they come in
I'm waiting Smile