`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Million Card Giveaway

Topps Million Card Giveaway
So i was due a 2001 Topps Ivan Rodriguez that didn't get sent out with my first batch. I got an email recently that said it was finally being sent out. I got the package in the mail today and I opened it up and found a note that said they could not fulfill my order so they sent me a card more vintage. I opened it up and found a 1967 Jim Gosger. I have never heard of this guy but I figured it was much better than a 1989-1990.
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

RE: Topps Million Card Giveaway
Thats great luck. I had a 1973 Topps Lou Brock coming to me. They sent me a 1962 card of some nobody with terrible centering and bad corners. I'm a Cardinals fan so even a crap condition Brock would be cool. The card they sent I could have bought for 25 cents on ebay. Topps' reasoning is the card is more vintage, but they don't bother taking into account the player. I would have been happy with a 79 Brock.

Yeah, if anyone has a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle, I would be more than happy to exchange it for an older card..........

:-)

My Mom always told me if I couldn't say something nice then don't say anything at all. I've got nothing nice to say about Topps Million Card Giveaway. I "won" about 30 cards and already had them all but one 1957. To save shipping costs I only had Topps send me the vintage and star players, about 18 cards. About 14 of them were vintage and all of the vintage were damaged. The one 1957 card I needed had black gunk stuck to the card. All the rest were creased or damaged in some other way. Big waste of money.

Sorry Mom. I had to tell the people.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html